ABN ARMO bank India has been renamed as RBS bank very recently. The information specified below gives you more information on ABN ARMO net banking and helps you know the various provisions of this particular net banking.
Benefits of ABN ARMO net banking
- You can get the latest bank statement reports with the help of ABN ARMO net banking.
- You can get various transaction provisions like transferring money online, receiving funds online, bill payment of various utilities etc.
- You can also open a fixed deposit via online with the help of ABN ARMO net banking.
- You can also request a new cheque book via ABN ARMO net banking.
- You can get online rewards and points for shopping or transacting online via ABN ARMO Net banking.
How to apply for ABN ARMO NET banking
- If you are a ABN ARMO account holder then you can easily opt for net banking by applying online.
- Simply log on to https://netbanking.rbs.in/BANKAWAY?Action.RetUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=ABN&AppType=corporate and click on the register online link and fill the application form.
- This facility is applicable only for people having ABN ARMO bank debit card.
- After the successful submission of online application you will be receiving ABN ARMO net banking user id and password. You will also receive a transaction password.
- Now you can get started with your ABN ARMO net banking usage. But these credentials should be strictly confidential.
ABN ARMO net banking contact support
- You can call to the following toll free number to solve any queries related to ABN ARMO net banking. You can call 0845 300 2952 or 0870 154 1234
- You can also send an email or request via online by logging on to http://www.rbs.co.uk/corporate/contact-us/existing-customer.ashx simply submit your query.
ABN RMO Nearest centers
- for ABN ARMO net banking you can approach following address:
- Bangalore: The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. Prestige Towers, Ground Floor, 99 & 100, Residency Road, Bangalore 560 025, Bank by Phone 92 4340 8472
- Chennai: The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. KRM Towers, No. 1, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai - 600 031. Bank by Phone 2822 8472
- Delhi: The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. Hansalaya Building, 15 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110 001, Bank by Phone 124-410 8472
- Hyderabad: The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. Stamford Park Door No 8-2-269/4/B, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500 034, Landline: +91-40-66664321 Bank by Phone +91 40-6666 1234