ABN Amro Kolkata began its operations in 1980 and that was the first place from where ABN Amro started its services and budded to become a full serviced bank to provide its services to 21 major cities in India. It was traditionally known as a strong diamond financing bank and now is one of the banks well known for providing unparalleled huge range of services and lot of innovative products for the banking arena. ABN Amro Bank has 3 branches in the city of Joy, Kolkata and provides ATM facility in about 7 areas of the city.
Address of ABN Amro Bank branches in Kolkata:
18 A, Brabourne Road, Kolkata – 700001 Fax: 033-2234 3310 / 2234 3312 (This branch is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
Azimganj House,7 Camac Street, Kolkata – 700017 Fax: 033 -22820844
CD-16 , Sector - 1, Salt Lake city, Kolkata – 700064 Fax: +91-33-23196010
Phone Banking no. for ABN Amro Kolkata: 033- 4434 1111. This number is available for all 24 hours.
Branch Timings for ABN Amro Bank in Kolkata:
The bank is open from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. It is open on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. ABN Amro bank is also open on Sundays and on specific Bank holidays and the timings for these days are from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Services provided by ABN Amro Kolkata:
ABN Amro is a well reputed bank in Kolkata and provides a wide range of products and services to its customers, which includes modern banking facilities like net banking, personal and corporate banking, investment services, broking services as well as institutional banking.
It provides services like:
- General Banking – saving accounts, current accounts and fixed deposits
- Preferred Banking
- NRI Services
- Online Banking
- Retail Brokerage Services
- Investment Services
- Commercial Banking
- Asset Management
- Corporate Banking
- International Diamond & Jewelry Banking
- Microfinance Services
It also provides Services like:
- Loan Services – car loans, personal loans and loans against securities.
- Credit cards and debit cards
- Business banking including trade finance, chain supply management and cash management
- Broking services include pre-market newsletters with vital market stats, intraday delivery calls during market hours, trading calls, and investment calls with long term investment horizon.
The official website of ABN Amro Kolkata is http://www.abnamro.co.in where all the information about the bank, its services and products can be seen in detail and information regarding them can be gained.