ABN Amro Mumbai is known to be the sole financial advisor to the Airports Authority of India for the privatization of Mumbai Airport. ABN Amro in Mumbai is known for its trading and investment services. It is one of the banks well known for providing a broad range of services and many useful products for the banking, business and investment arena. ABN Amro Bank is located in 3 different areas of Mumbai and has about 10 ATMs spread all over the city.
Addresses of ABN Amro Bank Branches in Mumbai:
Brady House,14 Veer Nariman Road,Fort, Mumbai – 400023 Fax: 91-22-2284 1234 (This branch is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
Sakhar Bhavan, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 Fax: 91-22-2281 8252 (This branch is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
Ground & First Floor, DURU HOUSE, Juhu Tara Road, Juhu, Mumbai – 400049 Fax : 022-6702 0285
Phone Banking no. for ABN Amro Mumbai: 022 - 6627 1111. This number is available for all 24 hours.
Branch Timings for ABN Amro Bank in Mumbai:
The bank is open from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. It is open on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. ABN Amro bank is also open on Sundays and on specific Bank holidays and the timings for these days are from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Services provided by ABN Amro Mumbai:
ABN Amro is a well reputed bank in the commercial capital of the country that provides a wide range of products and services to its customers, which includes modern banking facilities like net banking, personal and corporate banking, investment services, broking services as well as institutional banking.
It provides services like:
- General Banking – saving accounts, current accounts and fixed deposits
- Preferred Banking
- NRI Services
- Online Banking
- Retail Brokerage Services
- Investment Services
- Commercial Banking
- Asset Management
- Corporate Banking
- International Diamond & Jewelary Banking
- Microfinance Services
It also provides Services like:
- Loan Services – car loans, personal loans and loans against securities.
- Credit cards and debit cards
- Business banking including trade finance, chain supply management and cash management
- Broking services include pre-market newsletters with vital market stats, intraday delivery calls during market hours, trading calls, and investment calls with long term investment horizon.
The official website of ABN Amro Mumbai is http://www.abnamro.co.in where all the information about the bank, its services and products can be seen in detail and information regarding them can be gained.