Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission in the Unaided Private Physiotherapy Colleges in Maharashtra for Post-Graduate Courses for the academic year 2008-09.
- Candidate should have passed final B.Pth Course from a recognized institution and completed internship on or before 31/08/2008.
- Candidate must be born on or before 1st Jan.1992.
- Candidates appearing for HSC (10+2)/equivalent examination in March 2008 are also eligible to appear for Asso CET-2008, however, the candidate must fulfill the eligibility conditions.
Prospectus and Application Forms for the Entrance Examination may be obtained from the following Colleges personally on payment of Rs. 500.00 by DD drawn in favour of "AMUPMDC" payable at Mumbai.
- Asso-CET-2008 will consist of 200 MCQs comprising of Physics (50), Chemistry(50) and Biology (100)
- Every correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- No negative marking
- The medium of examination will be English
Syllabus for Asso CET will be same as of the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the HSC Board of Maharashtra.
The Exams are held in the month of May.