How to Apply?
- Once the advertisement if posted for recruitment, the candidates must go through the advertisement minutely and must see certain criteria like Educational qualification, Age limit, Fees for applying, Skill and expertise
- The applicants have to apply online and no other ways. The organization does not allow any other mode of applications. To apply online, the candidates are advised to go to the website http://www.apsrtc.gov.in.
- The candidates must see the terms and conditions from the website.
- The candidates must take the printed versions of the online application as evidence and this must be done in advance.
- The candidates will get a Reference ID and this must be preserved carefully for future use.
- The applicants must fill up the fees form from the website. They will get 12 digit Journal number and receipt of payment.
- The applicants must be Graduate from any recognized University of India.
- The candidates must have Diploma if they are applying for the post of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee.
- BE or B.Tech or AMIE in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering holders are eligible for applying for the vacant positions.
- The candidates must be 18 years in age to apply for the post and the upper age limit is 25 years.
- The SC and ST candidates get 5 years relaxation in the age.
- The Ex-Servicemen and defense persons get 3 years relaxation of the age.
Process of Selection
- The eligible candidates have to sit for a written examination followed by Interview. The written examination based on objective type of questions.
- The selected candidates must appear in the Interview round to secure their position.
- The merit lists are announced in two parts in the website of the organization.
At the end of the process, the successful and eligible candidates receive appointment letters to start a new life.