ATIT is conducted by the Icfai Institute of Science and Technology. The entrance exam is taken for the admission of students to the B.Tech programs offered by the institution. Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Dehradun are the five Icfai Institute of Science and Technology campuses. The programme offered is of 5 years full time duration.
- Students who have cleared the 10+2 examination or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- An aggregate of at least 60% marks with Physics, Maths and Chemistry as subjects is required for admission.
- Students who have appeared for their final year examination may also apply.
- Candidates are required to fulfill the age requirements as mentioned by the board.
- Candidates are expected to submit their original certificates failing which may lead to the cancellation of admission.
- Admission Committee’s decision is regarded as final during the time of admission.
Candidates can submit the application form online after filling it up completely. The registration fee of Rs.500 needs to be paid through the online modes of payment available. Candidates may even send the application form along with the demand draft by post to the Admission Officer, CPAD, 45, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta Hyderabad-500082. The demand draft to be sent should be drawn in favor of “Icfai Common Fund”, Hyderabad.
ATIT includes objective type questions based on the subjects Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The pattern of question paper follows the multiple choice format. The candidates should mark the answers in the OMR answer sheet provided during the time of examination. The students are required to answer from all the three subjects, sixty questions each.
- Admission entirely depends on the performance of the students or scores obtained in the entrance examination.
- Previous academic records are also assessed during the time of admission.
The entrance exam are normally conducted in the month of May.