Axis bank offers various kind of Bank Accounts. All the accounts are made keeping in view the customers convenience where transactions are easy and simple in process. Opening an AXIS bank account is quite easy as the customer will have to follow some easy steps.
Following are the procedures to get an AXIS bank account
- Submission of proper identity proofs.
- Submission of proper residence proofs.
- Submission of photographs.
- Initial amount required for opening the account.
Below given are the types of AXIS bank account
- Axis bank prime savings account – Regular savings account, minimum average quarterly balance required Rs 25,000 for urban and semi urban region accounts and Rs 10,000 for rural region accounts, accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lacs, 24*7 tele-banking, internet banking.
- Zero balance savings accounts – No AQB required, accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lacs, free international debit card.
- Axis bank salary account – Zero minimum balance, ATM cum debit card, Rs 25,000 of cash withdrawal per day, joint account facilitated, anywhere banking available.
- Axis bank senior citizens account – Special cares taken, complimentary financial planning, regular monthly alerts and fast credit of foreign cheques.
- Axis bank women’s savings account – Insurance of jewellery on debit card, zero balance account, monthly account statements, discounts on loans, cash withdrawal up to Rs 40,000 per day.
- Axis bank smart privilege account – Zero balance account, congenital disability benefit, critical illness benefit, usability of out station cheques.
- Axis bank demat account – Transfer of shares, rematerialization, availability of transaction details, availability of corporate benefit receipts.