The Axis bank online demat account avails certain facilities for it’s the users. Following are the facilities provided by bank authorities:
• Easy transfer of shares and settlements. Receiving the customers instruction slip the transaction will take place. For purchasing the securities a receipt instruction slip is required from the customer.
• Security entitlements are fast credited to the customers account.
• Quick and easy dematerializations.
• Also available options for rematerializations.
• Pledge hypothecation facility available much faster than physical shares.
• Systems of freezing and unfreezing the account so that no debits can be made during that period.
• Enquiry of balance available.
• Availability of demat account statements.
• Availability of transaction details.
• Overdue and holding details by emails.
• Facility for rejection of details by emails.
In order to make an Axis bank online demat account the customer will have to:
• Collect the proper form and duly fill it.
• A DP client agreement signed by the joint holders on a stamp pare of Rs 100.
• Photocopy of pan card as identity proof.
• Photocopies of passport, driving license, voter’s ID card as address proof.
The applicable charges of the Axis bank online demat account are:
• No account opening charges.
• No account closure charges.
• Rs 500 standard charges per year for maintenance of the account.
• Rs 2500 maintenance charges for those who have no account to debit.
• Demat charges Rs 5 per certificate and minimum Rs 50 per request.
• Remat charges Rs 20 for every 100 securities.
• Pledge creation Rs 25 per instruction at the rate of 0.04% of the total value.