The Accidental Death Rider of ING Vysya Life Insurance is a certain policy which secures the family of the insured person even after the death of the insured. If the insured person dies due to an accident or any sudden mishap then the sum assured under the Accidental Death Rider of ING Vysya Life Insurance is paid to the family of the insured.
The main features of the Accidental Death Rider of ING Vysya Life Insurance policy are:
- The entry age of this policy is 18 years, according to the last birthday.
- The last premium paying age is 65 years according to the last birthday.
- The payment mode for the policy is yearly, half yearly and quarterly for individuals.
- The payment mode for group billing is a single cheque from a company with availability of monthly facility.
- The modal factor for yearly option is 10.86.
- The modal factor for half yearly option is 5.61.
- The modal factor for quarterly option is 2.895.
- The maximum cover under this policy is equal to the sum insured or maximum amount of Rs. 20,00,000/-.
There are certain exclusions under Accidental Death Rider of ING Vysya Life Insurance policy. Those are:
- It does not cover death due to any disease or infection.
- Intentional self-inflicted injury or suicide or attempted suicide, while sane or insane is not covered under this policy.
- ll subsequent contributions under this policy is 3%.
- Death due to war (declared or undeclared), war-like operations, invasion, civil commotion, riots or revolution are not covered in this policy.
- Death due to participation in any flying activity, except as a bonafide passenger in a commercially licensed aircraft is not covered.
- Participation is a criminal or unlawful act is also not covered.
- Death due to participation in hazardous sports, hobbies or pastimes including (but not limited to) racing, parachuting, mountaineering etc is also not covered.