==Post Graduate Accounting Courses==
'''Master of commerce (Advance Accountancy and Business Management) '''
Duration of the course is two years and is offered in almost all Universities in India.
'''Master of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)'''
This two year course is offered by St. Xavier’s college, Kolkata
'''Master of Professional Accounting'''
Offered by Bangalore Management Academy, Bangalore
==Under Graduate Accounting Courses==
This course is consisted of two and a half years of training 15 days of course work. Some of the centers providing the course are
1) Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, West Bengal
2) Christ College, Hosur Road, Bangalore
3) College of Management Studies, Kanpur
4) Delhi Branch of NIRC of ICAI, New Delhi
5) Mahavir Institute of Educational Training and Management, Karnal Road, Delhi
6) Mulund College of Commerce, Mumbai
7) St. Albert’s College, Cochin
'''B.Com in Accounting and Finance'''
1) St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
2) Tolani college of Commerce, Mumbai
3) Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
B.Sc (Hons.) in Accounting and Finance
This graduation course is offered by IILM college, Gurgaon, Haryana
This three year course consists of specialization in financial accounting and auditing and is offered by Tolani college of Commerce, Mumbai
'''BA Bookkeeping and Accountancy'''
This three year course is offered by
1) Goa University, Goa
2) University of Bombay, Mumbai
==Diploma in Accounting Courses==
* P G Diploma in Insurance Management
* Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science
* Diploma in Insurance