Ahmedabad RTO has been managed by Gujarat government which is known for the organized and conductive functionality. The information specified below helps you come across various rule and regulations of Ahmedabad RTO and its policies which have been delivering a classic service city citizens.
Ahmedabad RTO vehicle registration procedure
- Similar to other state RTO even ahemdabad RTO follows its own set of terms and conditions for the processing of vehicle registration application.
- You need to fill the application form and need to submit the copy of your ID proofs like address proof, ID proof and your age proof to the RTO.
- The processing period of application form for this particular process is three to four days at Ahmedabad RTO.
- If you wish to apply for temporary registration of your vehicle at Ahmedabad RTO you need to submit the copy of your vehicle ownership letter and your address proof, drivers license etc.
- If you wish to renew your vehicle registration then you need to submit the old copy of your vehicle and submit all other relevant documents.
Ahmedabad RTO driver license application procedure
- In order to apply for driver license at Ahmedabad RTO you need to submit the learner license with duly filled application form as well as other required documents like address proof, passport size photograph, age proof etc.
- The processing period of Driver license application form at ahmedabad RTO is two days.
- In order to apply for a duplicate driver license at Ahmedabad RTO you need to submit the vehicle ownership papers, learner license, age proof, address proof along with duly filled application form.
Ahmedabad RTO contact
- If you have any suggestions of complaints regarding Ahmedabad RTO you can log on to http://www.gujaratsrtc.com/contact.htm and submit your query or concern.
- This suggestion link is also active to file your complaints against any of the vehicle which makes a rash driving and have caused harm to others.
- To know more about different services and current projects of Ahmedabad RTO you can simply log on to http://www.gujaratsrtc.com/ and get more information .
- You can also get the time table of various transport department by clicking on the time table link in this particular site http://www.gujaratsrtc.com/
Ahmedabad RTO address and contact number
- 132 block Ring Road, near Rliance Petrol Pump road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 079 27472199.
- A/1 Umiyanagar Society of 3rd block Kalapinagar, Asarwa road, Ahmedabad - 09825063997
- B/ 17 block "MatruKrupa" Ghevar Complex, next to Nr. Rajasthan Hospital road , Shahibaug street Ahmedabad - 09824028673
- Naranpura, 1-2 street, Geetanjali Complex - third block, Ahmedabad - 079 27683333