Air India, one of the leading domestic and International airlines of India, provides customer support all over India through various communication channels.
The following guidelines will help you to reach Air India customer care division promptly and effortlessly.
Various options to approach Air India customer care center are as follows
- You can approach Air India Customer care via online
- You can approach Air India Customer care on phone
- You can approach Air India Customer care in person.
Approach Air India customer-care via online
- Visit http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/WebPages/Home.aspx
- Here you can find links offering information on flights, prices, special offers and frequent flyer programme.
- This site also lists customer care phone numbers.
- If your query is still not answered, visit Contact Us->Customer Support link. There you send an e-mail containing any travel related query or any feedback to Air India customer care.
- You can also use following region specific e-mails to get any help from Air India customer care:
The different services that one can avail from Air India online help
- Registering as a Flying Returns member and logging on to https://www.flyingreturns.co.in/html/login.php allows you to manage your travel, earn and redeem air miles, get e-statement of your travel miles, be a member of the Premium club, and avail various promotional offers.
- Air India offers myriad online services including information on Flight and Booking Status, Flight Schedule, Booking Tickets, Web Check-in, information on travel destinations and travel requirements, Limo service and Airport information.
Approach Air India Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial 24X7 toll free number 1800 180 1407 from your BSNL/MTNL lines to ask any travel related query or complaints like loss of luggage, flight delay, ticket cancellation, refund etc. For any other landline or mobile phone, dial 1407 to reach Air India customer care.
- If you are in Northern/Eastern India and have a BSNL/MTNL line, you can call toll free 1800 22 7722 for any travel related query. In case you don’t have a BSNL/MTNL line, you can dial 0124 2877 777 from your landline or mobile to reach Air India customer care division. You can also Fax your query to them at 0124 2877 888.
- If you are in Western/Southern India and have a BSNL/MTNL line, you can call toll free 1800 22 7722 for any travel related query. In case you don’t have a BSNL/MTNL line, you can dial 022 2758 0777 from your landline or mobile to reach Air India customer care division. You can also Fax your query to them at 022 2759 2888.
- For availing information on AI coded flights, dial 1414, and to get information on IC coded flights, dial 1407.
Approach Air India Customer Care in person
You can visit the Air India office located in your city to seek help on any issue. Here are the details of Air India offices located at major Indian cities:
BENGALURU Unity Building, J.C. Rd, Bengaluru 560002. Phone: 080-22277747 to 50 Direct: 22273310/22243153 Resv Fax:080-22273300
For domestic flights Cauvery Bhavan, Kempigowda Road, Bengaluru 560009 Phone:080-22978427 Booking office 66785168 Airport 1407 Tele check in
Bengaluru International Airport Devanahalli, Bengaluru Phone: 91-80-6678 5172
DELHI 3 SAFDARJUNG AIRPORT, Aurobindo Marg. New Delhi-110003 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 011-24622220
KOLKATA Airlines House Air India 39, C.R. Avenue Kolkata - 700012
E-mail: email@example.com Phone:033-22110730/0810 (Board Line) 033 22117879 (Reservation) Fax:033-22117875
MUMBAI Air India Building, 1st floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
Call Centre 27580777 or Toll Free 1-800 227722 Booking Office 22796666 Reservation Shift Desk (0915-1800-Mon-Sat) Counter Duty Officer 22796231 or 22796724 022-22023031 Booking office 26156633 Airport 1407 Tele check in Fax: 27592888
HYDERABAD AO-26 Level-G, PTB, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad - 501218
For AI Coded Flights: Call Centre - 1800 22 77 22 (Through BSNL 24x7) Call Centre - 0124 2877 777 (Thru Mob. 24x7) For IC Coded Flights: Call Centre - 1800 180 1407 (Through BSNL and Mob. 24x7) Baggage Enquiries - 66603019 (1000-1700 Hrs only) Fax: 040-66605163/040-23234752
There are some special offers enjoyed by Air India customers including:
- You can register on http://home.airindia.in and manage your travel using online booking, online enquiry, online check-in etc.
- You can register for Flying Return member and avail various privileges offered including redeeming your air miles, joining Premium club etc.