Airtel is the largest telecom service providers in India offering various Landline and Mobile services, VAS, Broadband and Digital TV. With so many services, it is often get confusing to find the correct Airtel Customer Care phone numbers and address to resolve issues related to quality of service, installation and payment.
- How to Contact Airtel Customer Care
- Airtel Toll Free Customer Care through Internet
- Airtel Toll Free Customer Care Phone Numbers
- Address of Airtel Customer Care offices
How to Contact Airtel Customer Care
One can approach a Airtel customer care center via one of the following medium.
- Phone calls
- A direct visit to close by customer care centre.
Airtel Toll Free Customer Care through Internet
- You can send an email to the airtel customer care at email@example.com, stating your problem clearly and concisely.
- One need not have to write a long statement of problems, because all they require is your contact number, email id along with a brief description of the problem.
- Normally you get reply in 24 hours through email only if you asked for some kind of assistance, for some sales query, you may get a call from the airtel executives.
- Airtel also has various sales representatives working on commission so if you know any such person, you can call them to assist you, specially if you are looking to have a new mobile, broadband or connection
- you can even log in to Airtel's website http://www.airtel.in/, which would rather help you solve all queries related airtel post paid or pre paid connection, your phone bill pay, broad band, digital TV, fixed line connections etc.
- One can open his account in this website which would really useful for further query solving procedure.
- Also you would keep getting alerts on the new plans of Airtel.
Airtel Toll Free Customer Care Phone Numbers
- You can approach a customer executive of Airtel by ringing a toll free number 121.
- This will make you to get redirected to a menu which requests to select the preferred language.
- Choose your favorite language to talk to a customer care executive.
- After the language selection you will get a list of services offered by airtel including Airtel GPRS activation, caller tune activation, caller tune download, customized offers available, and lastly an option to speak to a customer care executive.
- Sometimes you might have wait for a while to get connected to the customer care executive, due to the long queue of consumer complaints.
- Now after speaking to the customer care executive you would get a message to give your feedback for the executive’s performance.
- This indeed helps airtel to improve the training quality in case of any negative feedback.
If you are prepaid customer of Airtel then dial *123# on your mobile and you will get an instant message of available balance, validity, as well as expiry date.
A postpaid customer can send an SMS "BILL" to 121 and get the current phone bil on your mobile.
Address of Airtel Customer Care offices
This option can be considered as a last one, because it would really consume lot of time of yours. So try file complain and queries through the above two options mentioned. Which would be rather more effective compared to visiting the Customer care centre.
If you are new to the place where you are staying currently, in order to find the address of the close by airtel office you can dial 121 and get to know the address of the nearby showroom by speaking to a Customer care executive. One can even find the list of different customer care centers located at his local place from Airtel website.