Airtel DTH is one of the leading digital television service provider of India. Airtel digital TV services are provided by Bharti Airtel, it has 3.8 million customers and is one of the leading national level DTH service in the country which offers its customers MPEG 4 with DVBS 2. Airtel dish TV is currently the most advanced digital broadcasting technologies available in the world after HD broadcasting. The information specified below explains the various ways of Airtel DTH recharge.
Different ways of Airtel Digital TV Recharge
- Airtel Dish TV recharge via IVR
- Airtel DTH recharge via Online
- Airtel Digital TV recharge via Mobile
Airtel Dish TV recharge via IVR
- You can call on any of the Customer Support number to Airtel Direct to Home recharge.
- The toll free numbers are 1800 102 8080 or 020-40181400
- You are recommended to call the above numbers because it will be simpler to track your customer id.
- You are supposed to select the account recharge option.
- Your next task is to enter the credit card details for Airtel Digital Television recharge.
- Your Airtel DTH account will get recharged within few minutes of time.
Airtel DTH recharge via Online
We can recharge our digital TV account instantly from airtel website anytime anywhere using Netbanking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Airtel Money.
- You can make a Airtel DTH recharge by logging on to www.airtel.in/digitaltv
- Your first job is to register your customer id.
- Once your account is created you will be redirected to a page and you must select the recharge option.
- Now you get the entire account transaction history as well as current balance.
- Click on recharge button to make a new recharge and enter the amount.
- Now enter your credit card details. The maximum limit of Airtel Dth recharge via online is upto 9999.
You can recharge Airtel Digital TV directly by accessing the link : Airtel Dish TV Recharge
You can view last three months transactions in the link : Airtel DTH Transaction Search
Airtel Digital TV recharge via Mobile
- This is one of the highly used and easily done method for Airtel DTH recharge.
- You have to simply send a SMS to appropriate number and get your recharge done.
- first you need to register by SMS PAY < 16 digit recharge voucher PIN number > < customer id > to 54325
- You need to enter your credit card detail and create your unique mcheck PIN.
- Alternatively, You can recharge with your credit card for a minimum of Rs 200 to a maximum of Rs 10,000 by calling our IVR at 12150 from your airtel mobile number or 0124-4448080 (North), 033-44448080 (East), 020-44448080 (West), 080-44448080 (South) from any other number.
Read more information about Airtel Digital TV Customer Care Support here : Customer Care
Airtel DTH Recharge Assistance
- You can also make a Airtel Digital TV recharge through your dealer.
- Visit the following link to find the nearest dealer - Airtel Dealers Locations Near you
- You can also send an email to mailto:digitalTV@airtel.in
- You can also call to the following number for more assistance on Airtel DTH recharge
Airtel Digital 24 x 7 Customer Support phone numbers: North Hub - 0124 4448080 , East Hub - 033 44448080 , West Hub - 020 44448080 South Hub - 080 44448080