Airtel, one of the largest telecom service providers of India, has set up a very sophisticated nationwide customer service network for their Digital TV customers.
The following tips will help you to quickly get in touch with the customer care division dedicated to Airtel Dish TV customers.
You can contact Airtel Digital TV customer care service through one of the following channels:
- Physically visiting the nearest Airtel Relationship Centre.
- Approach Airtel DTH Customer Care via online through internet
- Contact Airtel Dish TV Customer Care via phone
- Contact Airtel Digital TV Customer Care through SMS
- Visiting nearest Airtel Customer Care Center
Approach Airtel Dish TV Customer Care via online
- Log on to Airtel Website
- You would find links available to provide information about various services offered including Digital TV.
- If the information is not available on the site, visit Contact Us link.
- You can send an e-mail to Airtel customer care using the address digitalTV@airtel.in. In the mail you need to mention your customer ID, and you will get an immediate response.
The different services offered through Airtel online help
- Logging on to Airtel Login Portal to manage all your Airtel accounts from one place.
- Enter your registered email id to login to your account.
- Online services include Bill viewing and payment, Account Balance, Digital TV channel top-up, Seeking customer care, Viewing and changing tariff plan, Recharging digital TV account, Raise requests and complaints etc.
- You can use the same account for ordering pay per view movies and sending feedback to Airtel.
Contact Airtel Customer Care via phone
- You can dial one of the following 24*7 numbers to contact Airtel Digital TV customer service division to switch packages or recharge using top up cards.
- North Hub: 0124 4448080
- East Hub: 033 44448080
- West Hub: 020 44448080
- South Hub: 080 44448080
- Call 020 40181400 & 12150 from Airtel mobile
- Please keep your customer-ID ready while making the call. This service is provided in 10 Indian languages. You can also manage your account and make any query/complaint using 1800 102 8080.
- You can buy Airtel Dish TV by calling customer care numbers 12148 (toll free from airtel mobile) OR 1860 500 6500. You can pay through credit card or can do cash on delivery, the digital TV will be delivered to your home for free.
- For assistance regarding relocation of Airtel DTH TV, you can contact the below region wise customer care numbers . This service support is available 24x7 and in 12 languages.
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||0755 4448080|
|Uttar Pradesh||0522 4448080|
|Andhra Pradesh||040 44448080|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09596748080|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||09955148080|
|Tamil Nadu||044 44448080|
Contact Airtel Digital TV Customer Care 24x7 through SMS
To get an immediate help 24x7 from Airtel dish tv customer care, you can send SMS through your regsitered mobile numbers. You can use toll free SMS service for balance enquiry, account recharge, ordering movies, adding or deleting topup, starting or stopping any service, getting the location of nearest Airtel Digital TV dealers and topup and channel information.Below are the different SMS short codes provided by Airtel to assist Airtel settop box customers.
- To find account information like Customer ID, Plan, Monthly Rental, Current balance, Recharge Due Date, Status: (Active / Suspended), Number of connections, Know account balance and validity, You can SMS "BAL" to 54325 and SMS "INFO" to 54325 from your registered telephone number
- To start services like Top Ups, Order Movies, Recharge, Offers, My Account, Upgrade and Get Digital TV, You can SMS "START" to 54325 from your registered telephone number
- To stop services like Remove Top Up and Cancel PPV Bookings, SMS "STOP" to 54325 from your registered telephone number
- To find Airtel Digital TV dealers near your area, you can SMS DEALER <SPACE> <YOUR AREA PINCODE> to 54325
- To get information about any channel / Top up on Airtel Digital TV platform, you can
- SMS "GET < Channel Name >" to 54325
- SMS "GET < Channel Number>" to 54325
- SMS "GET < Language >" to 54325
- SMS "GET < Genre >" to 54325
You can find more information on Airtel Latest Recharge Offers in the link : Airtel DTH Rechange
Visiting nearest Airtel Customer Care Center
You can visit the closest Airtel Relationship Centre and speak to the customer care executive and communicate your query/concern, and he will help you to resolve the issue.
Some of the customized offers provided for Airtel Digital TV customers are:
- You can register on http://www.airtel.in and create personal user account.
- This account helps you to manage all the various Airtel services including Airtel Digital TV account using a single log-in.
- You can get your favorite channel using digital TV topups.