- How to apply for Airtel Landline Connection
- Airtel landline connection Tariff
- Apply online for Airtel landline connection
- Apply on phone for Airtel Landline Connection
- Apply in person for Airtel landline connection
- Airtel landline connection mode of payment
- Famous Tariff plans of Airtel
How to apply for Airtel Landline Connection
- Apply Online for Airtel landline connection
- Apply in person for Airtel Landline connection.
- Apply on phone for Airtel landline Connection.
Airtel landline connection Tariff
- Airtel tariff varies from place to place.
- The initial deposit is standard for in all the places which is about Rs.500 which is refundable.
- In order to see the tariff of Airtel landline connection in your region log on to Airtel Landline Tariffs and select your area.
Apply online for Airtel landline connection
- You can log on to Airtel Website and click on the link I would like to take a landline or fixed line connection link.
- You have to fill the application and you will be intimated within 2 working days for the new landline connection.
- After the submission of caution deposit. Airtel sales representative comes to your place to fix the landline phone.
Apply on phone for Airtel Landline Connection
- You can call on 24/7 Airtel customer care number 44444121 just prefix it with the state code and request for the landline connection at your place.
- You will find Airtel sales representative knocking your door to take the order application form from within 2 working days.
- Once the formalities are completed sales representative visits your place and fixes the landline connection.
Apply in person for Airtel landline connection
- You can visit your nearby Airtel branch and directly submit the application form for a new landline connection.
- After the formalities are completed Airtel representative visit your place and fix the phone.
Airtel landline connection mode of payment
- You can pay your landline bills through easy payment option. All you have to do is register your account number with Airtel and every month get your bill deducted from the account.
- You can also pay your bill via debit or credit card.
- This payment can be done in person or through online.
- You can also drop your cheques in the cheque box of Airtel placed in specified centers. In order to find the nearest cheque box you can visit Airtel Cheque drop Box
Famous Tariff plans of Airtel
- Airtel has recently offered landline plans like Homeshop 1249 plan which costs you Rs.1249 per month with free all of Rs.300 with call rate of Rs.1.2 paise per second.
- In Voice 275 plan customer has to pay a monthly charge of Rs,275 per month with some value added services.
- New voice talk 549 landline plan of Airtel offers cheap STD call rate with monthly charge of Rs.549.
Note that the initial new connection deposit of Airtel landline service is Rs.500. Visit: Airtel Tariff Plans
In order to find out the nearest Airtel branch or the contact number of Airtel in case of any queries or information you can visit Airtel Customer Care