Airtel prepaid mobile phone (also commonly referred to as pay-as-you-go or prepaid connection) is a sim card for mobile phone for which service is purchased in advance of use. By purchasing credit or airtime to use on a mobile phone, a user can access a mobile phone network without ongoing billing. Users can then use the mobile phone network until they run out of credit, and recharge again to different denomination.
Going mobile is now a lot more affordable with amazingly reduced tariffs from Airtel .So go ahead and choose Airtel’s New Prepaid with lowest monthly cost of staying cellular, available for both new and existing customers. The tariff plans depends upon the City/Circle a customer is in.
• Airtel Regular Prepaid (Airtel/DL/GSM/11)
• Airtel - Nokia Handset Bundle Offer
• Airtel - Huawei T- 156 Handset Bundle Offer
• SUK 99 - Lifetime Validity (Airtel/DL/GSM/12)
• Twin Pack 149 (Airtel/DL/GSM/13)
• SUK Gupsup (Airtel/DL/GSM/14)
• Airtel One Plan (Airtel/MM/GSM/1)
• Mobile Campus Pack (Airtel/MM/GSM/4)
• SUK 49-Lifetime (Airtel/MM/GSM/2)
• Apnadesh with Lifetime (Airtel/MM/GSM/3)
• RC 179 - Local & STD Tariff RC
• RC58 / RC152 / RC290 /RC550 - Local Tariff RC
• RC96 / RC300 / RC599 - Local & STD Tariff RC
• SUK 49 (Airtel/KK/GSM/15)
• RC149 - ONE YR VALIDITY
All the above plans have different tariff’s depending upon the usage a customer can select the plan.