The Allahabad Bank invites applications from the Indian citizens to fill up the positions whenever there are openings in the bank branches all over India. Whenever there is a requirement the bank schedules the Allahabad Bank Recruitment program across India. The bank will advertise in all major newspapers for the Allahabad Bank Recruitment program.
How to Apply The candidates should first go through the advertisement given by the Allahabad Bank in the newspapers. The candidates can also visit the Allahabad Bank website to view the advertisement. If the skill sets required for the given posts in the advertisement matches with the candidate’s profile, then the candidate can apply through online by visiting the Allahabad Bank website and take a printout of the application form and send it to the bank’s address given in the advertisement by post or courier along with the copy of certificates. The application form must be signed by the candidate.
- The candidate must be Indian Citizen
- Medical fitness is mandatory
- The selected candidates will be on prohibition for a period decided by the bank
- The candidate should be ready to relocate if transferred or posted at different locations
Selection Procedure Selection procedure for the Allahabad Bank Recruitment program is as follows,
- The candidates selected from the applications should write a test.
- The candidates who pass the written test should then attend the Group Discussion
- The candidates who clear the Group Discussion round then need to attend the Interview
- Once all the rounds are cleared the selected candidates are then given offer letter
Fees for Application
The fee for the application of Allahabad Bank recruitment will be mentioned in the advertisement. The fee is non-refundable. The postal charges should be borne by the candidates. The fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) as specified in the application form online.
The following documents are required while applying for the Allahabad Bank recruitment,
- Photocopy of education qualification certificates
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- Photocopy of previous experience certificate if any
- Identity proof such as passport, driving license or pan card
- Two recent passport size photographs