Amity Law School Delhi
Amity is the leading education group of India with over 50000 students studying across 700 acres of hi-tech campus.
The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
Amity Law School (ALS) has been ranked as one of the Top-10 law schools in the country in a recent survey conducted by India Today-AC NIELSEN -ORG-MARG.
Amity Law School has the unique distinction of being the first Law School in Delhi to start a 5-year integrated LL.B (H) programme. The school has been granted affiliation by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi for running a 5-year Integrated LL.B(H) programme and the affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
Admission to the LL.B(H) programe of Amity Law School is being done through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi to which the Amity Law School is affiliated.
The subjects for the CET are :
• English Language and Comprehension (25 %)
• General Knowledge (25 %)
• Reasoning (25 %)
• Legal Aptitude (25 %)
A candidate for admission should have passed, with at least 50% marks in aggregate with English as a compulsory subject in any of the following examinations:-
• Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
• An examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE.
He/she should be below 21 years of age on 1 st August
The admission to the LL.B(H) programme of Amity Law School is done through a common Entrance Test conducted by the GGS IP University to which Amity Law School is affiliated. Details are given below:-
Allocation of Seats:
Each year a total number of 80 students will be admitted in the LL.B (Hons.) programme of Amity Law School. The seat allocation is as follows:-
90% of the seats under various courses of the affiliated institutions including Amity Law School shall be filled up through a Common Entrance Test conducted by the University followed by counseling upon two rounds as per the present practice. State Government Policy on reservations will apply in these admissions.
10% of the seats (8 seats) are to be filled in by the Management from the merit list only.
Free Seats Rs. 30,000 (Annual)
In addition, the students will have to pay*
a. Student Activity Fee Rs. 2,000 (Annual)
b. Examination Fee Rs. 2,500 (Annual)
c. Enrolment Fee (one Time payment at the time of admission) Rs. 500
d. Security Deposit (one time payment at the time of admission and refundable at the time of leaving the Law School) Rs. 5000
Four batches of the students have already passed out from the law school and those who have cleared all the papers have either secured admission for higher studies in various renowned universities abroad or final placement with reputed lawyers, law firms, law offices and NGOs, etc.
• Students have secured admission for higher studies (LL.M) in the following reputed universities / colleges abroad:
o University College of London
o London School of Economics
o Oxford University
o Columbia University
o Kings College, London
o Pennsylvania University
o New York University
o University of Westminster
o University of Sheffield
o Nottingham University
o National Law University, Singapore
• Students have secured final placement abroad in the following reputed law firms:
o Herbert Smith (UK)
o Allen Overy LLP (UK)
o Ashurst (UK)
o Clyde & Co. (Dubai)
o Roousee International (Dubai)
o Herbert Smith (Singapore)
o Tan Kok Quan (Singapore)
o Norton Rose (Singapore)
o Dres & Napier (Singapore)
• The law firms where our students have secured final placements include Anand and Anand, Titus & Co., Luthra & Luthra, Khaitan& Co., Sikri & Co., Vaish Associates, Amitab Sen & Co., Kumar & Sagar, Abhipra Capitals Ltd., Intll Advocare, Vikram Kapoor & Co., Xerox Modi Corpn., Manmohan Singh & Associates, Lal & Sethi, Malhotra Associates, Juris Consultus, Kumar & Sagar, Khurana & Co., AZB & Partners, R.K. Vats & Associates, Singania & Partners, North Delhi Power Ltd., Knee & Company, Bombay, India Bulls Company, Sai Krishna & Associates, etc.
• The Advocates with whom our students are on placement include M/s. Anipe Sachthey, Mukesh Kalra, H S Dogra, Ajay Sachdeva, Maninder Singh, Rodney Ryder, Swaranjeet Singh, J B Tulsiyani, Rajinder Mathur, Deepak Kumar, Kamesh Aggarwal and R S Rana, Naresh C. Sharma, Pradeep Sharma, Sunil Malhotra, Punit Bhatnagar and S.N. Bhatnagar, Dinesh Dwivedi, Nagendra Rao, P.K. Sahu, Ashok Kashyap, Chandrani Prasad, A.S. Chandihok, Rani Chhabra, K.K.Sood, S.P. Kalra, Jasbir Kaur & Tiger Singh, Hemant Gupta, Subhash Garg, V.K. Malhotra.
• The law offices include NHRC, Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Express and Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
The air-conditioned residential apartment suites consist of 4 single rooms with an attached bathroom and sitting lounge equipped with sofa, cable TV and refrigerator. Normal non-A/C hostel rooms are also available.
Students also get a highly professional on-campus laundry service from the famous London House. Whilst internet access and STD facilities ensure close contact with family and friends outside, the fully equipped common rooms allow for that relaxed time with friends on Campus.
The campus has strict security through smart cards, biometric readers, latest IP cameras, fire warning systems, 24-hour guards and patrolling gypsys.
Amity has under its umbrella a wide range of activities apart from education that underlines its vision of nation building. Amitians are always at an edge with their counterparts owing to the well-researched curriculum and a host of extra curricular activities that lead to a successful professional as well as personal development.
Founder President's Website Amity SSB Academy Amity Cadet Corps Amity Indian Military College Military Training Camp Amity Edumedia
Amity became the first wireless campus of India, years before most people had even heard of the technology. As India's first hi-tech smart campus, Amity has wireless broadband internet connectivity with over 75 kms of fibre optic/ LAN cable backbone structure.
Each student is provided with a smart card for access control/e-wallet etc.
Amity Delhi/Noida Campus
Amity University Campus
Sector-125, Noida – 201 301 (UP)
Admission Office Visiting Hours 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM and 3.30 PM to 5.00 PM
(Toll Free) Tel : 1800-11-0000, 0120-2445252
Email : email@example.com
Amity Law School, Delhi
Amity Head Office
E - 25, Defence Colony
New Delhi - 110024