Amway India is one of the largest direct-selling companies with an aim to connect people towards a better approach to lead life. The company promotes individual private enterprise through its pioneering direct-selling approach. All its products and business opportunities are covered through 100 percent Money-Back Guarantee. Originally, the company was founded by Rich DeVos and Jay Van Andel, which now operates in excess of 88 territories and countries in America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The company is a completely owned Alticor Inc.’s subsidiary.
Amway is basically an acronym for "American Way", which was invented by Richard DeVos and Jay Van Andel. Easy, unique and short to memorize, Amway was registered as a business trademark and name ever since. The company has successfully established into a leading multi-level marketing business, based on strong founding principles and values.
Amway India at present is a multi-billion dollar international business symbolizing opportunity and freedom to thousands of people all over the world. Amway India has approximately 6000 employees all over the world. Moreover, the company boasts of around 3.6 million IBOs (Independent Busines Owners) across the world.
Amway India aims at inspiring common people to live superior lives.
The mission of this company is:
• To facilitate best business opportunities.
• To deliver high-quality products to semi-urban and urban homes in diverse areas of insurance, home tech, home care, personal care, cosmetics and wellness.
Amway India has established certain principles and values, which binds the entire organization as well as various business owners, associated with the company.
• Introduction of LOC Cleansing Product in 1959.
• Launched SA8 Laundry Detergent in 1960
• Nutrilite product was introduced in 1962
• State of the art cosmetic plant was launched in 1984
• Introduction of online beauty & health sales business 2.0 magazine in the year of 2001
• In 2003, the company started “One by One Campaign for Children”.
• At present, the company is a global leader in beauty products.
• The company is active and prominent member of national and regional direct-selling associations worldwide.
• All over the globe, direct-selling is an industrial sector with more than $80 billion sales and approximately 30 million sales people.
• Amway India was awarded the prestigious “United Nations Environment Program Achievement Award” as a business leader to promote education and environmental awareness in 1989.
• In 2005, 8th November Amway India was awarded Corporate Citizenship Award for International Community Service by the United States Chamber of Commerce.