If any of the citizens from India or Australia want to visit country for tourism, business or permanent residing then this high commission is the place where you need to complete all the procedure. There are various departments in high commission. The Visa and Migration department in high commission provided information regarding visa requirement for Australia, citizenship requirement in Australia, studying in Australia, migrating in Australia and other legal help.
Services that Australian High Commission can do for Citizens of Australia,
Services offered by High Commission for Australian citizens
- Issues emergency visa and passport
- Provides full assistance during emergency like communal violence, illness, accident etc
- Financial assistance during emergency
- Will help you to get released if being jailed and will also inform to family
- Commission will help in sourcing Australian products, technology and will provide full assistance during trading.
- Helps in locating Australian suppliers and business partners.
- Helping Australian companies to establish their companies in India by introducing them with agents and distributors in India.
- Also helps Indian corporate companies to start business in Australia.
The Australian High Commission also plays vital role in overseas aid program. In this program the high commission helps Australian government to help developing countries like India to reduce poverty and bring sustainability. They help in improving health, infrastructure, and education and eradicate poverty.
It also helps in improving the relationship between both Australia and India. For that Australia-India Council was set in 1992 to deepen the trade and economic relationship between countries.
Australian High Commission,
Telephone No- + 91 11 4139 9900
Opening Hours: 9 am- 5pm (Mon-Fri)