Axis Bank provides Internet banking features through its service known as iconnect which allows its customers to check their bank balance, transfer money to various bank accounts in India and to pay bills online.
How to Apply for Axis bank internet banking
Axis bank do now allow internet banking to enable by default and the user to given an application to the bank to enable it. This is done to stop fraudulent usage of the netbanking features without the customers knowledge.
- Log on to http://www.axisbank.com/personal/otherservices/onlineshopping/onlineshopping.asp
- Now you have to click on apply for iconnect password link.
- Now you will be redirected to a pdf page.
- Take a print of it and fill the form and submit it to the nearby Axis bank branch.
- This branch should be the same branch of Axis bank where you had opened your Axis bank account.
- After 6 working days you will called to receive your iconnect/ net banking password and username.
Apply for Axis bank internet banking in person:
- Go to the nearby Axis bank branch (the one where you opened your account)
- Collect an application form and submit the filled application to the banker.
- After 6 working days you will be called to receive your iconnect user id and password.
How to use Axis Bank Internet Banking
- You have to log on to www.axisbank.com , now select personal banking on right hand side drop down menu.
- Next enter your user id and password.
- If you are logging in for the first time, after logging in click on Change Password and reset your login password and transaction password.
- Now you will be seeing a list of various online banking facilities available by Axis bank internet banking.
Various facilities of Axis bank Net Banking
- Customer can transfer funds to Axis Bank account or to any other non axis bank account across India.
- Customer can make an online demand draft through Axis bank internet banking.
- Axis bank cutomers can shop online with the help of Axis bank internet banking, for example book tickets, purchase items, etc.
- Purchasing online tickets and Bill payment
- Reissuing of check book
- Opening fixed deposit accounts, online payment to various banking services, managing demat account etc
Contact Information for more queries about Axis bank internet banking
You can email to for iconnect or net banking related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
The existing customers query can be solved after writing to: email@example.com
Call : 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577
Axis Bank Chennai Contact Address
Axis Bank Ltd, Retail Asset Centre, Nathella's Arcade, #36/1, 37, III Floor, South Usman Road, T Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Axis Bank Pune Contact Address
RAC Pune,CTS 770,F.P NO 226/3,Second floor, Bakre Avenue, Bhandarkar Road, Pune – 411004
Axis Bank Bangalore Contact Address
Axis Bank Ltd, RAC Bengaluru, 119, 80 ft road, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560 095
Axis Bank Delhi Contact Address
4/6 B, Asaf Ali Road, Near Delite Cinema, New Delhi -110002
Axis Bank Mumbai Contact Address
1st Floor,Janmabhoomi Bhavan,Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
Axis Bank Kolkata Contact Address
Lords building, 1st Floor, 7/1, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata – 700071
In order to find the nearest Axis bank branch log on to