- Boil 1 teaspoon saffron in ½ cup water. Let it reduce to become 1 tablespoon.
- Divide this decoction into three portions and take with equal quantities of water, thrice daily for a couple of days.
- Take ½ teaspoon finely grind cinnamon (dalchini) every night along with 1 cup milk.
- Powder 1 teaspoon dried mint (Pudina) leaves and take with 1 teaspoon honey, thrice daily.
- 6 to 8 almonds, crushed and mixed in 1 cup milk with 1 egg yolk, ½ teaspoon sesame (til) powder and 1 teaspoon honey. Take once or twice a day.
Excessive Bleeding In Menstruation
- Grind the fuller’s earth and mix it in 250gms of water. Soak it overnight. Then drink the sedimented water every morning.
- Take the rind of the Ashok tree, about 10 gms; boil it in one kg of milk and 250 gms of water till the quantity of halved. Then cool it and add some mishri to it to sweeten it.
- Have it in the morning and evening . In about a week’s time the disorder shall be set right.
- Grind some bel leaves into a fine paste. Take 1 teaspoon with warm water and drink some cold water as well.
- Grind 10 fresh buds of figs (anjeer) and apply on the lower abdomen below the navel for a few hours. Repeat this frequently.
- Take one teaspoon of dhania which is also known as coriander seeds in a couple of cups of water until it is reduced a one cup.
- And also add some sugar to make the mixture taste and drink when the mixture is lukewarm. Proceed the above steps for about two to thrice a day.