==Ayurvedic Home Remedy for Scars on Face==
* Wash face with '''coconut water(nariyal pani)'''. Apply coconut water on face and leave for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
* Grind one teaspoon '''yellow mustard (peeli rai)''' to a paste with 1 tablespoon malai/cream & apply on face and neck. Leave for 15-20 minutes. This also removes itching as well as blemishes from the skin.
* Wash & grind a few fresh '''mint (Pudina)''' leaves to a smooth paste. Apply & leave for ½ an hour or apply every night before going to sleep. This helps in getting rid of pimples along with the blemishes.
* Apply a teaspoon of olive oil mixed with ½ teaspoon of lime juice, leave it for 20-25 minutes & then wash off.
* Take a pulp of a ripe tomato. Add a few drops of lemon juice & rub on the face and neck. Leave for 20-25 minutes before washing.
* If your skin is dry, rub a stick of sandalwood in milk & if skin is oily, rub it in '''rose water (gulab jal)''' and then apply on face. Leave for an hour and then wash with cold water. This is very effective during summers.
* For a dry & blemished skin, mix tablespoon '''gram flour (besan)''', add a pinch of '''turmeric (haldi) powder''', a teaspoon '''curd (dahi)''' & a teaspoon of milk. Apply on face & neck.
* When skin feels taunt, rub it off with finger tips, and wash off with tap water.
* These are the important precautionary steps in order to prevent scars on face.
* If these scars are not gone after doing all these precautionary steps then best is to go to the nearest doctor.