==Ayurvedic Home Toothache and Infirmity of Teeth==
'''Toothache and infirmity of Teeth'''
* Take 10gms of '''pippali churna''', '''Sendha Namak''' 10gms, grind them to a powdered form and use this combination as the tooth powder to clean your teeth.
* In case of toothache, rub a little of honey over your teeth and allow the saliva to flow out of the mouth. If your teeth has a worm or cavity then fill it with the above mentioned powder and then rinse your mouth.
* Take '''ammonium chloride''' 5gms and put it by means of a cotton wad to the affected teeth. Allow saliva to ooze out. The toothache shall vanish soon.
* Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil and fry 3 pieces of '''cloves (laung) powder'''. Apply on the affected area.
* Apply '''nutmeg oil''' in affected parts.
* Burn the shells of '''almonds''' and powder it. Use as tooth powder.
* Soak a piece of cotton wool in a few drops of '''clove oil'''. Press on affected areas.
* Paste of '''dry ginger (saunth) '''applied to gums along with a little salt.
* Apply a mixture of powdered '''black pepper (kali mirch)''' and clove oil on the affected part.
* Pound some '''asafetida (heeng)''' in a mortar & pestle and add some lime juice. Heat it slightly. Soak a piece of cotton and hold it on the affected area.
* Take three gms of turmeric, three cloves and three dried leaves of guava. Boilding them in 250gms of water and after straining it through a fine sieve, rinse your mouth with this lukewarm water for about 15 minutes. You could get instant relief.
* Alternatively, roast a turmeric piece in hot ash and then press the turmeric by your aching teeth.
* Do so for two minutes and then the saliva come out of your mouth. Split it away. Soon the trouble will vanish.