Ayurvedic Home Toothache and Infirmity of Teeth
Toothache and infirmity of Teeth
- Take 10gms of pippali churna, Sendha Namak 10gms, grind them to a powdered form and use this combination as the tooth powder to clean your teeth.
- In case of toothache, rub a little of honey over your teeth and allow the saliva to flow out of the mouth. If your teeth has a worm or cavity then fill it with the above mentioned powder and then rinse your mouth.
- Take ammonium chloride 5gms and put it by means of a cotton wad to the affected teeth. Allow saliva to ooze out. The toothache shall vanish soon.
- Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil and fry 3 pieces of cloves (laung) powder. Apply on the affected area.
- Apply nutmeg oil in affected parts.
- Burn the shells of almonds and powder it. Use as tooth powder.
- Soak a piece of cotton wool in a few drops of clove oil. Press on affected areas.
- Paste of dry ginger (saunth) applied to gums along with a little salt.
- Apply a mixture of powdered black pepper (kali mirch) and clove oil on the affected part.
- Pound some asafetida (heeng) in a mortar & pestle and add some lime juice. Heat it slightly. Soak a piece of cotton and hold it on the affected area.
- Take three gms of turmeric, three cloves and three dried leaves of guava. Boilding them in 250gms of water and after straining it through a fine sieve, rinse your mouth with this lukewarm water for about 15 minutes. You could get instant relief.
- Alternatively, roast a turmeric piece in hot ash and then press the turmeric by your aching teeth.
- Do so for two minutes and then the saliva come out of your mouth. Split it away. Soon the trouble will vanish.