- 1 BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Competitive Examination)
- 2 Eligibility:
- 3 Application Procedure :
- 4 Exam Schedule:
- 5 Admission Procedure
- 6 Dates:
BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Competitive Examination)
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)is conducted for admission to the 1st year B.Sc., (Engineering) and B.Arch. courses.This is course is conducted by the Government of Bihar.
- The candidates must have passed the Inter (Sc) Exam with Chemistry, Physics and Maths as subjects or an equivalent exam.
- They should be medically fit and the age must be 17-22 years on July 1 of the year of admission
- 5 years relaxation of the upper age limit for the SC/ST candidates.
The application forms can be available in the following colleges and banks:
- Patna Medical College
- Bihar Bhawan.
- Canara Bank Branches.
- State Bank of India.
The BCECE comprises of three papers of Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 1 hour duration each. The standard of exam is that of Intermediate and the medium is in English.
Selection is made on merit in BCECE conducted at various centres in the State.List of successful candidates is notified in leading State newspapers /colleges.14% of the seats are reserved for SC, 10% for ST, and 10% for BC. Seats are also reserved for Central Government nominees.
The admission dates are out in the month of April and May. While the Exams are Conducted in the month of June