''Big TV or Reliance BIG TV Ltd.'' is a ''DTH (Direct to Home) service'' provided by ''Reliance Communications Ltd''. Big TV has changed television viewing by providing:
* Digital Picture (Crystal clear picture with MPEG 4 Technology).
* Sound (True theatre sound with awesome CD quality).
* Over 250 channels to enjoy more channels and get fully entertained.
* 19 Exclusive Cinema Channels (latest blockbuster movies and regional movies)
* Easy Program Guide.
* Parental Control.
* Entry Offer Bonanza for just Rs.990 with free subscription thrown in.
For more information on this offer go to http://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/All_Entry_Offer.pdf
==Recharging BIG TV (Reliance Digital TV) options are:==
==Via Credit Card & Net Banking:==
* Keep your ''12 digit Smart Card number ''(''Subscriber ID'') handy
* Make a quick payment using your Credit Card or via Netbanking
* Click on the ''Recharge Now'' button.
A new page will open up:
* Enter ''Reliance Digital TV Smart Card Number'' (the ''12digit Smart Card Number'' is on the reverse of your Smart Card).
* Enter your email address.
* Press continue and follow as per instructions.
==Via Cash Card/Oxigen Card – Online:==
* Purchase a ''cash card'' from a ''Reliance Digital TV outlet''
* Use your 12 digit Smart Card number to redeem the cash card.
* Click on ''Recharge Now'' button and a new window opens.
* Enter the ''12 digit Smart Card Number'' and the ''Cash Card/Oxigen Number'' (''12 digit PIN'').
* Click on ''Submit'' button to recharge your account.
==Via Cash Card - SMS:==
* Purchase a ''cash card'' from a ''Reliance Digital TV outlet''.
* SMS ''RC
* You will receive a reply SMS confirming successful recharge.
==Via Credit Card/Cash Card – On Phone:==
* Call 1860 200 6666 or 1800 200 9001 (toll free)
* Dial the 12 digit Smart Card Number
* Use Credit Card to make payment or redeem your Cash Card.
* You will receive a successful recharge confirmation.
For more information on Reliance Big TV recharge and other facilities you can call the customer care toll free number that is ''1800-200-9002 or 3033-7474 ''or ''SMS BTVBAL to 55454''
Or log on to ''Reliance Digital TV ''
==Customer care numbers:==
All India (except North East states and J&K): 1860 200 6666, 1800 200 9001 (toll-free)
Assam: 9864098888(local charges applicable)
Other North East States: 9863098888(local charges applicable)
Jammu & Kashmir: 0191-2475018(local charges applicable)
2nd Floor, ´A´ Block,
Reliance Communications Limited
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
Thane Belapur Road,
Navi Mumbai - 400709