==Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH)==
Birla Institute Of Management Technology (BIMTECH), established in 1988 is an educational institution in India. BIMTECH's campus is located in Greater Noida and a city-centre in New Delhi.
The Institute was established under the aegis Birla Academy of Art and Culture. The Institute offers seven courses (Business Management, International Business, Insurance and Risk Management, Retailing & Merchandising Management and Entrepreneurship & Family Business). Dr. Harivansh Chaturvedi is Director of BIMTECH.
*Post Graduate Diploma in International Business(PGDIB)
*MBA (Insurance) & PGDIRM
*PGDM(RM)Post Graduate Diploma in Retailing & Merchandising Management
*MEFB Masters in Entrepreneurship & Family Business.
BIMTECH encourages students to actively participate in all its activities. Some of the leading student member clubs are :-
* QCB( Quiz Crazy Bimtechians)- it is the most active club in the Bimtech Campus. It is a Knowledge forum of Bimtech.
* FINWIZ CLUB (related to finance)
* PLACECOMM (Placement Committee)
* I.I.C. (Industry Interaction Cell).
* Entrepioneer (The E-Cell Of BIMTECH)- This club is constituted to promote Entrepreneurship and business plan generation among all management Students.
==Position in Indian Business-School Rankings & Achievements==
* 12th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools, OUTLOOK 2007. 
* 12th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools, OUTLOOK 2006. 
* Achieved 100 percent placement for all the programmes.
* Ranked 4th nationwide in recruiter's satisfaction, Outlook 2004.
* Ranked 7th among private sector B-schools by Business Today, 2002.
* 12th in the country, AC Nielsen ORG MARG B-school, survey, Business Today, 2005
* 17th in the country, AC Nielsen ORG MARG B-school survey, Business Today, 2003.
* 17th in the country, AC Nielsen ORG MARG B-school survey, Business Today, 2006.
* 24th in the country, OUTLOOK 2004.
* Identified as "One of the eleven bright private B-schools in the country" by Education World.
* Ranked 15th nationwide in recruiter's satisfaction, Outlook-Sept.2003.