Border Security Force is the short form of BSF and many young boys join to serve the nation. It a para military organization and like to have more young boys to serve the motherland from any adverse situation. The BSF announces various posts for the young aspirants. The young aspirants are requested to look the official website www.bsf.nic.in for details.
How to apply?
The organization announces the details about the vacancy in www.bsf.nic.in . The eligible candidates can able to check their eligibility, age limit and other important information like:
- Number of posts
- Last date of application
- Payment details or application fees
- Mode of payment
The candidates must see all information so that they will able to sit for the examination and other formalities.
- The aspirants must be 18 to 23 years of age.
- The candidates must pass class X examination with good marks from any affiliated school in India.
Selection process of the Constables in BSF
- The candidates who have applied in the BSF have to sit for a written examination.
- The successful candidates have to face the Interview board.
- The candidates who have successfully cleared both the written and interview will able to join the force and able to start a new life.
The candidats will get the model test papers, questionare and other information form various websites like:
How to pay the fees for the examination?
- The candidates have to pay Cross Bank Draft of Rs. 50/ through Indian Postal Order. The candidates must see the last date so that they may not fail to submit the fees in time.
- The successful candidates will get appointment letter once they cleared all the rounds.