BSNL broadband connectivity provides various services like VPN, multicasting, video conferencing, audio conferencing and video on demand etc fast and without any interruption. It provides speed up to 8 Mbps in both pre-paid and post-paid plans. The tariffs differ according to the respective plans.
Certain things are required to get the BSNL broadband connectivity like:
- The customer will have to pay an advance monthly rental for the modem as applicable according to the company rules.
- The security deposit of the broadband should be submitted for one month as applicable according to the plan.
- Advance monthly rental as per the billing cycle is to be submitted.
- No charges are applicable for shifting and changing the plan.
- The security deposit of the higher broadband connection is equivalent to the to one month fixed charges.
- The security deposit and monthly charges for the modem will be according to the existing instructions.
- BSNL broadband connectivity has a start-up plan for home and business with the features mainly; bandwidth 256 Kbps to 2 Mbps, monthly charges of Rs 250, discounted annual payment of Rs 2500, download and upload speed up to 1 GB, free email space of 1/5 Mb, no required security deposit, unlimited download during the night from 12 am to 8 am, 3 months of minimum hire period.
- BSNL also provides other plans like home plans, home unlimited plans, home combo plans, temporary broadband connection, VPN over broadband, rural broadband plans, business plans, business unlimited plans, business combo plans, business 8 Mbps plans, Wimax broadband plans.