BSNL Call Rates
Among many phone connections in the telecom world, the most trusted, reliable and covering wide range of network is the BSNL network. It is easily accessible even village areas and sponsors low call rates. Unlike other mobiles, BSNL has two types of SIM cards. One is prepaid, for which the customer will pay before using the services and another is the postpaid for which the customer pays after using the services.
In prepaid BSNL plans, SIM cards costs around Rs. 39 including 10.30% service tax. This has a validity time of 7 days. After this, the customer has to choose from variety of plans that suits them the best. In India Golden 50 Plus tariff, local &STD calls to own network is Rs 0.50 per min and local & STD calls to other network is Rs 0.75 per min. SMS charges will be Rs 0.80.
In postpaid BSNL plans, BSNL postpaid Plan 725 is best suited for heavy callers. This requires an initial registration fee of Rs. 500 and activation charge of Rs. 100. A SMS of 160 characters costs Rs. 0.40 within same area and Rs. 0.80 for outside. SMS to other countries charges Rs. 5.
In OneIndia Tariff for landline services, the fixed monthly charge is Rs. 299.
• Calls to own network (fixed/mobile/WLL) cost Rs. 1 per pulse with a pulse rate of 180 sec
• Calls to all others is Rs. 1 per min with a pulse rate of 60 sec
• STD calls to fixed or own network is Rs. 1 per min with a pulse rate of 60 sec
• STD calls to all others is Rs. 1 per min with a pulse rate of 60 sec
ISD calls in the BSNL in OneIndia Tariff are:
• UK, US, Canada Rs 6.00 per min
• Europe countries other than UK like Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong is Rs 8.00 per min
• Rest of world Rs 10.00 per min