BSNL is Indian government authorized telecom service provider which has been providing various services for customers from all over India. BSNL has got its branches wide spread in different parts of the nation. This article will give you detailed information on BSNL Chennai and you will know more about different plans and contact numbers of BSNL Chennai.
How to check the telephone or broadband bill online
- BSNL Chennai offers you an online facility which will help you check your telephone or broadband bill just by a single click of your mouse.
- Simply log on to http://billchn.bsnl.co.in/telnochk.jsp now enter your telephone number and the customer number.
- If you have only landline connection of BSNL Chennai then you can enter your BSNL number on this page.
- Suppose you have only the broadband or the wireless internet connection of BSNL Chennai then you can refer the telephone number field on your previous bill.
- Customer number is allotted by BSNL Chennai at the time of registration.
How to file BSNL Chennai landline connections complaints
- Suppose you would like to file your BSNL Chennai landline connections online you can log on to http://chennai.bsnl.co.in:8181/Operations/bfcomp.asp
- All you need to do is simply fill the application form with valid personal details.
- The BSNL Chennai representative will go through the complaint and will get back to you within 7 working days of time.
- You can also visit the nearby BSNL branch and file your complaint in person.
How to apply for BSNL Chennai broadband connection
- If you are looking for BSNL Chennai landline connection you can submit your application form online.
- You can visit http://chennai.bsnl.co.in:8181/Operations/bbfrs.asp to submit the application form and you will be reverted back at the earliest.
- You can also submit any complaints regarding BSNL broadband connection via online.
How to apply for BSNL Chennai 3G mobile service
- You can log on to BSNL and submit your request to activate 3G service.
- This request will take at least 4 working days of time to get activated.
- But remember that your mobile should support 3G service in order to enable this service.
BSNL Chennai contact support
- You can send your queries to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call 1909 or send SMS "START DND" on 1909
- The local number of BSNL Chennai is 1909 Which is a toll free number.