BSNL is the largest, state owned cellular, telecommunication, wireless and broadband service providers in India. BSNL have a very sophisticated network of customer support system and offers customer support through internet, phone and physical relationship centers located all over India. The following tips will help you to approach BSNL customer care division easily and more quickly.
Various options to approach BSNL customer care center are as follows
- You can approach BSNL Customer care in person.
- Approach BSNL customer-care via online
- The different services that one can avail from BSNL online help
- Approach BSNL Customer Care on the phone
- Approach BSNL Customer Care in person
- How to find the address of the BSNL customer service center nearest to you
- Address of BSNL Corporate Office
- Some of the customized offers provided for BSNL customers are:
- How to Escalate your Complaint
Approach BSNL customer-care via online
The different services that one can avail from BSNL online help
- Logging on to BSNL Portal Singin allows you to manage all your BSNL accounts from one place.
- Online services include Bill viewing and payment, Prepaid recharge, seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of monthly usage, recharging account etc.
- You can find local customer care numbers and contact details.
- Using BSNL Value Added Services you can avail other value-added services like Caller tune, Hello tune, Hello TV, Wallpapers, games, movies etc.
Approach BSNL Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial 1500 or STD code of your circle+ 21211500 for BSNL landline related query.
- You can dial 1800 180 1503 or 1503 for mobile related query.
- You can dial 1500 for WLL related query.
- For Internet related issues dial 1957.
- You can dial 1504 or STD code of your circle+21001504 or 1800-424-1600 or 1800-424-1601 (for prepaid) for broadband related queries.
- For web hosting related queries dial 1957, 080 - 2220 0806 or 080 - 2238 1866.
- For web conferencing related queries dial 1800-111-233, 011-45092300 or 011-45092311.
- For e-track related query dial 1800 425 1425.
- You can send SMS LL(for landline)/BB (for broadband)/LL+BB( for landline and broadband)to 54141 (BSNL mobile)/ 9400054141 (other operators like airtel, vodafone, aircel etc) to register for a new landline or broad band connection.
||Type of Service
||Toll Free No.
||For Basic Services including Broadband Services
||1500 or 1800-345-1500
||For CDMA & WiMAX Services
||1502 or 1800-180-1502
||For GSM Mobile Services
||1503 or 1800-180-1503
||For Broadband and Internet Services
||1504 or 1800-345-1504
||For Blackberry Services
||1505 or 1800-180-1505
||For MPLS and other Data Services
Approach BSNL Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest BSNL outlet to speak to the customer care executive and communicate any query/concern, and he will help you to resolve the issue.
How to find the address of the BSNL customer service center nearest to you
Go to BSNL Customer Care and select your state to find the nearest BSNL relationship centers.
Address of BSNL Corporate Office
You can send mail to following postal address for any BSNL related general query: Bharat Sanchar Bhavan Harish Chandra Mathur Lane Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Some of the customized offers provided for BSNL customers are:
- You can register on BSNL official website and create personal user account.
- This account helps you to manage all the various BSNL services using a single login.
- You can receive BSNL bills to your email inbox by setting the billing options.
- You can submit a complaint and send feedback.
- You can apply for new landline, 3G or broadband connection.
How to Escalate your Complaint
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by the customer service division of BSNL, you can escalate it to nodal officers and if still unsatisfied you can contact the Appellate Authority. Find the contact details of the nodal officer and the Appellate Authority in your circle at BSNL Appeal Docket Status