BSNL datacard is one of the recently launched application of BSNL telecom provider. The older version of BSNL datacard used to provide only 2G spectrum facilities. The new technologies and the methodologies released have helped BSNL to launch 3g enabled datacards. This information specified here gives you detailed information on BSNL datacard and the various ways to avail it.
BSNL Datacard various plans
- The very recent launch of BSNL datacard device is EVDO device.
- BSNL EVDO is a wireless device which offers a very high speed internet connection and is 3G enabled device.
- The cost of the BSNL datacard EVDO device is Rs.2100. The internet speed of this datacard is up to 5mbps to 8mbps.
- The monthly payment is rs.999 and the usage limit is unlimited.
- For more information you can http://www.bsnl.co.in/faq/faqans.php?paramCategory=3G%20Data%20Card
- Another type of BSNL data card is BSNL 3g express card.
- This datacard is a USB type MMX 300g huawei device card which offers high speed internet.
- This portable device can be purchased or can be rented. The cost of this device Rs.2700
- Suppose you would like to hire the device then monthly payment goes Rs.200 extra plus the additional charges.
How to buy BSNL datacard
- BSNL data card is available in every BSNL broadband office of your nearby area.
- All you need to do is submit the application form to avail the BSNL datacard device along with the other required documents.
- The required documents are a copy of your address proof, a passport size photograph and an ID proof.
- After the submission of your application form and its verification completion you will be able to collect the device within 2 to 3 working days.
- The installation procedure of BSNL datacard is very simple. You can get it installed yourself or can ask the BSNL representative to install the software on your system.
- After the installation of BSNL datacard software you need to change the configuration setting to start accessing the internet.
BSNL Datacard contact information
- If you have any queries regarding BSNL datacard or about its tariffs you can call on 1583
- To know more about various numbers of different services of BSNL datacard and any complaints regarding BSNL datacard you can log on to http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/tollfree.htm
- The numbers can be also used to file your complaints via phone by mentioning your device number.