Earlier BSNL did not have any facilities which could give you the information about your BSNL bills. Today BSNL gives information on your bills before your bills have reached your doorsteps. The bill enquiry can be achieved via online or via phone. This article helps you make BSNL landline bill enquiry via different mediums.
BSNL landline bill enquiry via online
- The BSNL landline enquiry can be done via online by logging on to the BSNL website www.bsnl.co.in
- Click on the My Account tab, a new page is opened
- Sign In using your Username and Password
- Now if you would like to make BSNL landline bill enquiry click on the landline option.
- In order to fetch the information you should be having the login credentials, suppose you do not have any login credentials then you can create a new BSNL User Account Creation
- The login credentials are normally generated by BSNL representative at the time of your new connection which maintains all the information about your billing activity.
Fetching landline bill details without login information:
- If you don't have login credentials, then access the link BSNL landline portal services
- Provide the landline number along with STD code
- Provide communication details like Email Id or Mobile No. to receive Payment Details
- Once you press submit the bill details will be sent to your email id or mobile number
- Suppose you do not have the login credentials you can fetch the information from BSNl customer care representative for BSNL landline bill enquiry
BSNL landline Bill enquiry via phone
- BSNL landline bill enquiry can be easily done via phone.
- All you need to do is dial the appropriate number for bill enquiry via phone.
- You can dial 1500 and get more information about BSNL landline bills.
- But one can fetch the information only you have certain mandatory information with you.
- For example, you need to know your landline phone number and the personal details of the connection holder to know the bill.
- Suppose you cannot memorize the number you can even mention the last bill number or customer ID in order to make BSNL landline bill enquiry.
- You can call BSNL customer care toll free number 1800-345-1500 for BSNL landline bill related concerns.
- For more information on different helpline numbers, you can visit BSNL Helpdesk
BSNL landline Bill enquiry in person
- In order to make BSNL landline bill enquiry in person, all you need to do is simply visit the nearby BSNL office.
- Approach the concerned department and then specify the landline number.
- Suppose you are unable to specify the phone number you can also make use of your customer ID given at the time of registration of the landline connection.
- To know the different branches of BSNL office, you can search the internet with keyword "BSNL offices near you"
BSNL landline Bill enquiry through SMS
- BSNL offers SMS service for customers having landline connection with BSNL
- Send an SMS with syntax BILL<space><Tel No><space><Billing A/C No> (eg- BILL 020-27173859 1010203045)
- For BSNL mobiles, send the BSNL bill enquiry SMS to 53334 or 9478053334
- For other mobile services, send the BSNL landline bill enquiry SMS to 9478053334