BSNL offers both prepaid and postpaid mobile services. Availing BSNL mobile connection is similar to availing other service provider mobile connections. The information specified on this article helps you know more about retrieving BSNL mobile bills of both prepaid connection and postpaid connection. Let us now discuss the exact procedure of fetching this respective information.
BSNL mobile BILL of postpaid connection
- You can avail BSNL mobile of postpaid connection via online
- visit www.bsnl.co.in and click on the postpaid BSNL mobile bill link.
- Now you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your BSNL mobile number and your customer account number.
- Suppose you are not aware of the credentials especially the account number you can fetch it from the BSNL customer representatives.
- Entering the right credentials will navigate you to the page which displays the current postpaid BSNL mobile bill of yours.
- You can also get your BSNL mobile bill of postpaid connection to your email id.
- You should register email id by approaching BSNL customer support.
- You can also get the hard copy of BSNL mobile bill with postpaid connection to your postal address.
BSNL mobile bill of prepaid connection
- One can easily access prepaid BSNL mobile bill by following the below mentioned steps.
- Simply dial 123 on your BSNL prepaid mobile and listen to the IVR option.
- After pressing the right option on IVR option you can get the information on your current balance of your BSNL mobile with prepaid connection.
- You can also dial *123# to know the current balance of your BSNL prepaid mobile.
How to make BSNL mobile bill payment
- BSNL offers online payment option for BSNL customer with postpaid connection.
- Simply visit www.bsnl.co.in and click on the postpaid bill link.
- Now next step is to click on the make BSNL mobile bill payment option.
- You can select your favorite payment option which has a choice of making the payment via internet banking or via your credit or debit card details.
- BSNL mobile bill payment made via online gets credited to your account within few minutes of time.
- You can also keep the transaction number safe for the future reference
- To know more about online payment of BSNl mobile bill you can log on to http://portal.bsnl.in/portal/aspxfiles/default.aspx
- This link gives you more information on different steps of making the payment via online.