BSNL is one of the central government authorized telecom provider which has been introducing many modern services in various domains. Internet connection using three dimensional spectrums is one of the recently introduced technologies. BSNL online bill is one of the recent provisions introduced by BSNL. This article helps you know more about BSNl online bill.
BSNL online bill of mobile postpaid connection
- BSNL has launched a latest facility of BSNL online bill which helps you know your bill online as well as helps you pay your bill amount online.
- If you would like to fetch BSNL online bill of postpaid connection then log on to www.bsnl.co.in and now click on online bill link.
- Now you should enter BSNL postpaid mobile number of yours and the account number.
- You can find your BSNL online bill in the form of a pdf format.
- Suppose you would like to make the payment of your postpaid connection of BSNL mobile then you click on the BSNL online bill payment link and then make the payment.
- The required facility to make the BSNL online bill payment is either internet banking facility or debit card facility or credit card facility.
BSNL online bill of landline connection or internet connection
- If you would like to retrieve information on BSNl online bill of your internet connection or of your landline connection then you should follow the below steps.
- Log on to bsnl payment portal, your next step is to choose your city.
- Now you should select the type of service who’s BSNl online bill you would like to check.
- Suppose you click BSNL online bill check of landline connection you get complete information on BSNL online bill of landline connection with complete details of it.
- If you click BSNL bill of internet connection then you will get complete information on BSNL online BILL of internet usage.
- You can also make the payment of BSNL internet connection of landline connection via the same payment portal
BSNL online bill queries
- One can submit more queries or concerns regarding the BSNL online bill generated by sending an email to the customer care support team.
- You can also post your comments or questions regarding inappropriate BSNl online bill generated and your query will be addressed within 3 working days.
- For more information on this detail visit cellone customer care