BSNL Postpaid Bill
BSNL is the India's fastest growing cellular service. The BSNL Postpaid Bill consists of both postpaid and prepaid services which bring the cellular telephony among people and it acts as the innovative technology and it has the reasonable price.
The BSNL Postpaid Bill is made with the GSM technology to achieve the global excellence and also to attain the leadership in business. The GSM cellular service is available at the reasonable cost to people. It provides better communication to several people across India.
There were 30 lakhs customers who make use of BSNL Postpaid Bill. Within ten months it is marked as number one in the Indian cellular market.PURPOSE OF CHOOSING THE BSNL POSTPAID BILL:
- All the towns and cities are covered through our network.
- All the major national and state highways are covered by the BSNL network.
- It also provides national and International SMS facility.
- International roaming available for more than 300 networks across the world.
- It also has the facility of roaming across the country.
- The cost will be very reasonable which suits your package.
- It is transparent in billing and all the regular features of cellular telephony include SMS as well as advanced features like MMS are available.
- It has 24 Hour helpline across all the country.
- This is the only Mobile service available through out the country including Jammu and Kashmir and North Eastern states like Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram etc.
BSNL POSTPAID BILL SERVICE PLUS:
It provides various numbers of Value Added Services. These services help to enhance the ease & quality of communication thus bringing global connectivity across people. They are:
- Voice Mail Service,
- Value Added Services, SIM Based services and SMS based Services,
- Short Message Service (SMS),
- Group Messaging,
- National & International roaming,
- Call forwarding,
- Corporate Virtual Private Network,
- Call conferencing,
- Friend and Family Talk,
- Call waiting and Call holding facility.