India's fastest growing cellular service, along with postpaid and prepaid services brings cellular telephony to the masses, through innovative technology and strategic pricing. This ambitious service uses state-of-the-art GSM technology to attain global excellence and leadership in business. There entry into this sector has brought GSM cellular service at an affordable cost to the common man. All serving a single objective, to provide better communication to millions across India.
BSNL Mobile Post paid service Tariff Plans:
• Plan 99
• Plan 198
• Plan 225
• Plan 325
• Plan 425
• Plan 525
• Plan 725
• Plan 999
Optional Services (SMS, VMS, E-mail etc.)
• Domestic SMS
• International SMS
• Voice Mail
Registration charge is applicable when connection is not available on demand. It is a non-interest bearing charge and adjustable in the first bill.
• Unlimited and concessional VPN packages between BSNL fixed and BSNL cellular service.
• Activation charges of Rs.100 may be waived-off for corporate customers taking minimum 5 connections at a time with a minimum commitment of 6 months.
• Reconnection charges for connections already surrendered/disconnected within past 6 months may be waived off subject to clearing of all previous dues.
• Annual Payment Option for all postpaid plans will be available with two months FMC discount when payment is made at a time in advance.
• Service tax as applicable will be extra.
• The free GPRS usage under Plan 325,425 & 525 is available while in the home LSA only. The GPRS usage while roaming will be charged at the rate applicable under GPRS option chosen which is at uniform @ Rs. 0.05/10 KB under all options.
• The free unlimited GPRS usage under Plan 725 & 999 is available while in the home LSA only. The GPRS usage while roaming will be charged at the rate applicable under GPRS option chosen which is at uniform @ Rs. 0.05/10 KB under all options.