Embassy the word means the residence or the place of official business on an ambassador. It also means and ambassador and its entourage staying together and working together for common people. Bangladesh embassy can also be called a diplomatic mission as it serves as a link between the governments of the two countries. The Bangladesh embassy looks up on the matters of interest of Bangladesh in India.
If a person is travelling to any country, to any large city, the person will require the permission of the consulate or the embassy. If anybody from Bangladesh comes to India for purposes like business, tours, study etc. The ambassador of the country is an appointed political figure. He/she is given Foreign Service training and other additional trainings before they are placed at the position to ensure that they perform well as responsible representatives of the respective governments.
With the members of the Foreign Service, embassies often appoint staffs from different other agencies. Those staffs are appointed from the agencies to collect supplemental information which will provide support to the embassy. Like most national embassies are guarded by military representatives.
In India the main locations of the Bangladesh embassy are:
High Commission of Bangladesh in New Delhi, India
- Address: EP-39, Dr.Radhakrishana Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110024
- Phone: +91-11-2412-1389, +91-11-2412-1394
- Fax: +91-11-2687-8953, +91-11-2687-8955
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative Office of Bangladesh in Agartala, India
- Address: Colonel Chowmuhani, Agartala-799001, West Tripura
- Phone: +91-381-22-4807, +91-381-22-5260
- Fax: +91-381-22 4807
Deputy High Commission of Bangladesh in Kolkata, India
- Address: 9 Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Sarani, Kolkata-700017
- Phone: +91-33-2247-5208, +91-33-2247-5209, +91-33-2247-0341
- Fax: +91-33-2247-0941
- Email: email@example.com