Bank of Baroda is a prominent name in Indian banking sector and they offer extensive customer care through internet, telephone and through numerous branches located all over India.
The following methods will help you to reach Bank of Baroda customer care division more efficiently.
Contact Bank of Baroda customer-care online
• Visit http://www.bankofbaroda.com/
• On the Home page there is a field “I want to know about” where you can select the specific topic (like home loan or fixed deposits) for which you need information, and you can access that information instantly.
• Other than this, there are links available to provide information about various services offered, example: Loan products, Wealth Management, Debit/Credit cards.
• If your query is not still solved yet, visit Contact Us link at http://www.bankofbaroda.com/contact.asp . There you will get the link of Complaint form, Public Grievance form, e-mail addresses of various public information officers and e-mail addresses of regional officers. Based on the type of your query select the correct option and you can send e-mail to the correct department. If you have any query regarding any services offered, you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you have any complaint, send e-mail to email@example.com
The different services available online
• Logging on https://www.bobibanking.com/ allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
• Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online and paying tax etc.
• You can also opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
• You can get view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
Approach Bank of Baroda Customer Care on the phone
• Dial toll-free 1800 22 4447 for General queries.
• Dial toll-free 1800 22 0400 for Debit Card related queries.
• Dial toll-free 1800 22 2227 for Net Banking related queries
• If you want to find the phone number of your Bank of Baroda office of your region, visit http://www.bankofbaroda.com/contact_reg.asp and click on the regional office you want to contact.
• You can dial (0265) 2363001 to talk to the public grievance officer and dial (0265) 2363001 to communicate any complaint.
Approach Bank of Baroda Customer Care in person
One can visit the Bank of Baroda regional office or branch to avail different products and services offered by Bank of Baroda or to resolve any issue by contacting the customer care executive present at that branch.
Some of the customized services that Bank of Baroda customers enjoy
• You can create net banking account through https://www.bobibanking.com/. This account helps you to manage various Bank of Baroda banking activities and accounts.
• You can receive account alert via SMS by setting the account options.
• You can get alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox.
How to find the address of the Bank of Baroda Branch/ATM nearest to you
Go to http://www.bankofbaroda.com/branchlocator.asp and enter key word, select the service you are looking for, e.g., branch, ATM etc., and select the area. Click search and list of branches/ATM, nearest to you, will be displayed.