Bank of Baroda offers various internet banking options and bet banking features through which its customers can check account and fund details online, can transfer money through NEFT to other bank accounts and ask for new checkbook.
How to apply internet banking of Bank of Baroda(Baroda Connect) online
Bank of Baroda bank account holders will have to enable Internet banking (Baroda Connect) option to use the service.
- The customer can download the application form after logging on to Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Application Form
- Scroll down the page and under the Services select Net Banking - Personal to download internet banking application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it with all the valid details.
- Next step is to submit it to the Bank of Baroda branch where you are maintaining your account.
- The internet banking username and password will be sent to your postal address.
- The transaction password should be collected from the branch which maintains your account.
How to apply for BOB Internet banking at branch
- One can even collect the internet banking application form in the nearby branch of Bank of Baroda instead of downloading from internet. The nearest branch can be found at Bank of Baroda Branch Locator
Note: All the steps remain same here.(Refer above instructions)
How to activate online banking of Bank of Baroda
What is the next step after collecting Bank of Baroda internet banking credentials?
- First log on to www.bankofbaroda.com , Click on Net Banking and select Country
- Alternatively, you can select net banking link at BOB Net Banking. Click on retail user.
- Enter your login username and password.
- After successful login you have to click on change password link.
- Change your login as well as transaction password.
What are the different provisions of Bank of Baroda internet banking?
- Customer can check their bank account summary of all operative, deposit and loan accounts
- Get account statements and also generate mini statement of last 5 transaction.
- Online funds transfer immediately or schedule for future date to self linked bank accounts or third party accounts
- Pay through Online Tax - Direct and Indirect taxes online such as Excise Duty, Service Tax, Customs Duty, Income Tax etc.
- Using Baroda Easy Pay - you can pay utility bills like Electricity, Mobile , Donations, Travel plan booking online etc
- Online shopping
- Various type of ticket booking throuch IRCTC
Fund transfer limits through Baroda Connect (Internet Banking facility of Bank of Baroda)
|Financial Transaction Limit for Retail Customers|
|Particulars||Self linked Account||Third party/ Shopping Mall/Bill payment||Online NEFT/RTGS|
Contact information in case of more queries on Bank of Baroda internet banking:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can file your enquiry on http://www.bankofbaroda.com/inquiry.asp?mcat=1
- You can call to:(022) 6698 5000- 04, Fax :(022) 2652 3500
For any BOB banking related questions, queries or complaints, Contact Customer Care at Bank of Boroda Customer Care
Some of the main branch addresses are as follows:
Corporate Centre: Bank Of Baroda Baroda Corporate Centre, Plot No - C-26, G - Block, Bandra - Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Head Office: Bank of Baroda Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Baroda-390005 Phone : (0265) 236 1852 (10lines) Fax : (0265) 236 2395, 236 1824, 236 1806
Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Baroda-390005 Bank of Baroda Baroda House, P.B. No.506, Mandavi, Baroda-396006 Phone: (0265) 256 3932 Fax : (0265) 256 2445
You can visit the following link in order to find out the nearest Bank of Baroda of your region: http://www.bankofbaroda.com/branchlocator.asp