Bank of Baroda offers a wide range of recruitment opportunities in its branches all over India. Following is the set of information which helps you apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment process.
- Eligibility Criteria for being an Employee of Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda Exam Clerical Staff exam Syllabus
- What are the different techniques to apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment?
- How to download and submit Bank of Baroda application form for the vacant post?
- How to apply by giving a direct visit to the Bank of Baroda regional branch
- Recruitment season of Bank of Baroda
- Contact Information for queries regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for being an Employee of Bank of Baroda
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must have been scored 50% and above in all the exams.
Bank of Baroda Exam Clerical Staff exam Syllabus
- Test of reasoning or aptitude.
- Quantitative aptitude.
- General Awareness
- Computer Skills.
The each of above section mentioned has 50 questions. The total time period of the exam is 2 hour and 30 minutes. The will be held in the month of November end or December. The total number of posts available is 1000.
After the clearance subsequent round, the candidate will be qualified for the next round. As a final round, you will be having a personal interview round.
For more information on Bank of Baroda exam. You can log on to http://www.bankofbaroda.com/recruitment.asp?artid=2316&modid=36
What are the different techniques to apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment?
- One can apply online by downloading the online application form.
- One can apply by giving a direct visit to the nearby branch.
How to download and submit Bank of Baroda application form for the vacant post?
- The first step is to log on to www.bankofbaroda.com
- Now click on recruitment link.
- Then go through the various vacant posts available in Bank of Baroda.
- Click on download online Application.
- Now first you have to download fees Challan form and make a challan of Rs.50 if you belong to SC/ST Or make a challan of rs.200 if you belong to any other category.
- After the completion of Challan work, log in and apply online by clicking on the online application form.
- Fill all the details and you will be communicated back via your email id.
How to apply by giving a direct visit to the Bank of Baroda regional branch
- Visit the nearby branch and collect the application form of the suitable job.
- Now fill the form and the Challan and submit it to the banker.
- If you are selected you will be called for the next interview process.
Recruitment season of Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda normally hire new employees in the month of march-April, with Commencement of Application being done in march the date of closure: In the month of April
Contact Information for queries regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment
you can call : Phone :(022) 6698 5000- 04, Phone: (0265) 256 3932. Address of the head office is; Bank of Baroda Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Baroda-390005 (0265) 236 2395, 236 1824, 236 1806
To find the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch visit the following website:http://www.bankofbaroda.com/branchlocator.asp