Bank of India or BOI is a state owned commercial bank, which has been offering banking solution in India for more than 100 years. BOI offers extensive customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches located all over India.
The following tips will help you to reach Bank of India customer care division more efficiently.
- 1 Contact Bank of India customer-care online
- 2 The different services offered online
- 3 Approach Bank of India Customer Care on the phone
- 4 Approach Bank of India Customer Care in person
- 5 Some of the customized offers provided for Bank of India customers
- 6 How to find the address of the Bank of India Branch/ATM/Regional office nearest to you
Contact Bank of India customer-care online
• Visit http://www.bankofindia.com/ and you can browse to get information about various services/products offered, like deposits, loans, remittance, online services etc. • If your query is still not answered, visit Contact Us link at http://www.bankofindia.com/contactus.aspx. There you will get the postal address, phone number and e-mail address of Bank of India head office. • For product related queries, visit http://www.bankofindia.com/ProductQuery.aspx and submit the form. • If you have any complaint, visit http://bankofindia.com/Grievance/Griev_Form.aspx and fill out and submit the form. Or alternately you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. • For ATM card related help, mail to email@example.com. • If you have any query other than product, send e-mail to HeadOffice.GOD@bankofindia.co.in
The different services offered online
• Logging on http://www.bankofindia.com/ allows you to manage all your banking activities online. • Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online and paying tax etc. • You can also opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile. • You can get view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
Approach Bank of India Customer Care on the phone
• Dial toll-free 91-22-40919191 for General queries. • Dial toll-free 18004251112 or landline 022-40429123 for help or hot listing Debit Card/ATM card. • Dial toll-free 1800 22 00 88 for Credit Card cash related query or credit card loss. • Dial landline 022-4042 6004 for Loss of Credit card. • If you want to stop getting promotional call visit http://www.bankofindia.com/DncrFormNew.aspx, fill out the form and submit it. • For card related complaints use following telephone numbers: For delivery of Cards- 022-22682033, 22682037 C Charge Back claim- 022-22682038, 22682039, and 22682033, Fax -022-22682042, 22682043. • Any complaints not resolved using above number can be forwarded to 022-66684450, Fax-022-66684789
Approach Bank of India Customer Care in person
One can visit the Bank of India regional office or branch to resolve any issue by speaking to the customer care executive.
Some of the customized offers provided for Bank of India customers
• You can create net banking account through https://www.bobibanking.com/. This account helps you to manage various Bank of India banking activities and accounts. • You can receive account alert via SMS by setting the account options. • You can get alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox. • You can sign-up for mobile banking and manage your banking activities using your mobile phone.
How to find the address of the Bank of India Branch/ATM/Regional office nearest to you
Go to http://www.bankofindia.com/branchnetwork_new.aspx and select the service you are looking for, e.g., branch, ATM etc., and select the criterion by which you want to conduct the search, e.g., city, branch name, select the city and submit. A list of branches/ATM/Zonal office in your city/state will be displayed.