Bank of India is one of the major banks in India. The bank invites applications from all Indian citizens whenever there is a requirement for staff at its branches in India. The process is the same for all applicants irrespective of state or region in India.The recruitment process is advertised in all major newspapers in India and at bank of India's official website www.bankofindia.com
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Recruitment
The Recruitment is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, custom and gender. The candidates must go through the advertisement minutely and must meet required criteria like Educational requirements, Age limit, Fees for applying, and experience. The successful candidates:
- They must be Graduate from any University in India.
- They must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- The applicant must have knowledge in computers.
- The applicant must have 60% and 55% in their 10+2 examination in case of General and SC/ST/PWD respectively.
The candidate must see the qualification criteria as it keeps on changing according with the post announced in the bank.
Procedure of Applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees * Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form.
- They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Documents that require to be posted to the bank’s address
- Xerox copies of all educational certificates and mark sheets
- Xerox copies of Caste certificate
- Pan Card, passport, ration card driving license and other documents.
- The applicants see the website to know the fees that they have to pay. The candidates shall know that the fee is non-refundable.
Selection of the applicants
A huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. Once The applications are shortlisted, the are mailed to the selected candidates for the selection process. The applicants have to go through different phase to prove their skills and to secure the job. The general selection process involves
- The selection process starts with a written test. The written test is based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, Computer test. The duration of the written exam is 90 minutes.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion.
- After group discussion, the prospective candidates have to face the final selection process with the interview board.
- After clearing the above interview, the successful candidates will be notified by the bank about employment.