Bank of Maharashtra http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/ is the premier bank of Maharashtra, operating in India. It started as a as a common man's bank helping small units many of which are today's industrial houses and is one of the nationalised banks. Presently Bank of Maharashtra has achieved 100% CBS of branches and the total business has crossed Rs. One lakh crore with a total of 1506 branches.
Bank of Maharashtra Net/Internet Banking
Can be availed by downloading the Application Form(Retail or Corporate) for Internet Banking from http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/internet_banking.asp or get the application from the branch and submitting the filled in application form to the branch. After processing of the application the customer gets a User ID, a Login Password, and a Transaction Password.
You can login to https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html using the provided User ID and Login Password and benefit from the Internet Banking facility.
The services are accessible at home and offices by Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html are:
The Main Menu displays:
- Accounts: For - Account Summary and Account Statement and Transactions with facility of viewing, printing, and downloading.
- Requests: Deposit A/C Opening Deposit Amend/Renewal Demand Draft issue Account Statement Cheque book issuance Stop payment Revoke Stop payment Change of Address: Phone Banking Request Request Status Enquiry
- Transfers: Fund Transfer. External Transfer. Add Beneficiary: To add a new beneficiary. View Beneficiary: To view all beneficiaries and make changes. Standing Instruction Transfer: For transfer of funds from one account to another (on a fixed basis - daily/monthly/month end) and amend or cancel the standing order. Standing Instruction Cancel Standing Instruction Amend
- Enquiry: Cheque Issued: Cheque enquiry. Cheque Deposited Status. Cheque Book enquiry: Cheque books issued
- Modelling: Loan Modelling. Deposit Modelling.
- Messages: Mails: For sending and receiving mails to and from Internet Banking Administrator.
- Options: Contact Details: View your contact details and make changes if needed. Change Login Password. Change Transaction Password. Change User Preference: Setting of display preference. Login history.
- Charges: Service Charges for services availed through Internet Banking.
- CBDT Duplicate Challan
- Fund Transfer Enquiry
Internet Banking Customer Care Helpdesk:
- SMS-based support: For Internet Banking Activation SMS ACTV to 9975494909. For Other Internet Banking related assistance SMS ASSIST to 9975494909
- Phone Numbers: 2027008600/2025513808
- All India Toll free Numbers: 1800-233-1808; 1800-233-4526
- Helpdesk Timing: Weekdays - 10.30 am to 5.30 pm Saturday - 10.30 am to 2.30 pm Helpdesk is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays
- eMail: email@example.com