The applicants must look the bank’s website http://bankofmaharashtra.com. The bank often announces different vacancies for different posts like Clerical, Probationary officers, Specialist officers and others.
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra RecruitmentThe applicants have to apply online and no other ways. The bank does not allow any other mode of application for the vacant post.
The applicants will get the detail advertisement in the newspapers and in the Bank of Maharashtra website. The candidates must go through the advertisement minutely and must see certain criteria like:
- Educational qualification
- Age limit
- Fees for applying
- Skill and expertise
The candidates must match the criteria with their profile and then they must apply for the post.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Bank of MaharashtraThe Recruitment is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, custom and gender.
- They must be Graduate from any Indian Universities.
- They must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- The applicant must have knowledge in computer.
- The applicants must have 60% and 55% in their 10+2 examination in case of General and SC/ST/PWD respectively.
The candidate must see the qualification criteria as it keeps on changing according with the post announced in the bank.
Procedure of Applying for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
The candidates must have a valid email id as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways.
- The online application must be filled very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form.
They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
• The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Documents that require to be posted to the bank’s address
The applicants must keep certain documents like:
- Xerox copies of all educational certificates and mark sheets
- Xerox copies of Caste certificate
- Pan Card, passport, ration card driving license and other documents.
Fees that to be paid by the applicants
The applicants see the website to know the fees that they have to pay. The candidates shall know that the fee is non-refundable.
Selection of the applicants
A huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. They have to go through different phase to prove their skill and to hold the job.
- The candidates have to sit for a written test. The written test is based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, and Computer test, Reasoning, Marketing Aptitude, General Socio Economic and Banking Awareness.
- The candidates have to write another descriptive paper besides objective test.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion. The interview board will call candidate in the ration of 1:3.
- After group discussion, they have to face the interview board.
- After clearing different rounds, the successful candidates will get appointment letters.
Benefits for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Minority Community Candidates.
The Bank of Maharashtra often held a pre examination training for the SC/ST/PWD/ and Minority Community candidates at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. The applicants who want to get this advantage must fill up the space while submitting the online form.
Duration of the written examination
The candidates will get only 90 minutes to complete the written test.
The candidtaes will get different tips and moel questions from differenrt websites for preparing themselves for the entrance examination.
Call letters for written Examination
The bank of Maharashtra sends the call letter by post to applicants’ residential address from fifteen to seven days of the written examination. The bank may also send the call letters to candidates’ valid email id to avoid the hassles of the postal department.