How to Book Bharat Gas
To book Bharat gas cylinder for domestic use, the person needs to be a customer of it. If you are not, you can apply for Bharat Gas New Connection.
There are 3 ways to book a Bharat Gas Cylinder
- Through Online
- Through Phone
- Through Bharat Gas Agencies
How to do Bharat Gas Booking Online ?
Read more about Bharat gas LPG cylinder booking online at Bharat Gas Online Booking
- Log on to http://www.ebharatgas.com. open your account and then you will be enabled to apply online by logging on to your account.
- Fill the application form , then you will be receiving a call for the further processing your gas connection request.
- You can also fill the form and take the printout and visit the nearby branch with all the relevant documents. Your new Gas connection will be issued within 3 to 5 working days of time.
How to do Bharat Gas Booking on Phone ?
- You can call to 12664 this five digit number helps you make the phone booking of Bharat gas.
- Call to the nearest dealer and make the booking. The phone numbers of nearest Bharat gas dealers can be found at Bharat Gas Distributors
Do you have a leakage complaint, inquiry and what to contact Customer Care: Bharat Gas Customer Care
Bharat Gas Booking through Bharat Gas Dealer
You can visit nearby Bharat gas branch in person and apply for the new connection. You can find the list of Bharat Gas Agencies by checking Bharat Gas Distributors which has a list of all Bharat gas distributor.
Step to be followed after the application submission:
- The applicant will have to produce any one of the mentioned documents as a residence proof. The documents considered valid for the residence proof are; ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, passport, employer’s certificate, flat allotment or possession letter, voter’s identity card or rent receipt.
- For the residents of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, ration card is mandatory to do Bharat Gas booking.
- Certain formalities are there which are to be executed by the applicant and after the completion of the formalities only the new gas connection will be released.
- The payment is to be made by the subscription voucher.
- The customer while collecting the gas should also collect the blue book or the passbook where the particulars of the LPG connection are mentioned.
- The safety and the conservation letters will also be released which the customer should not forget to collect.
- The first hotplates should be ISI marked and it is recommended to but the new hotplate from the distributor only.
Security Deposit for a Bharat Gas New Connection Booking
- Bharat gas charges a security deposit of Rs.1500 for rural side citizens.
- Security deposit is around 2500 for citizens staying urban area.
The additional charges will be applied if a customer demands the rubber tube, gas stove, or the extra cylinders. The cost of the items like stove and tube might vary according to the area where the customer is residing.
For the refilling purpose Bharat gas has launched too many mediums like via phone,online booking etc.
Read more about booking the Bharat Gas refill here - Bharat Gas Cylinder Refill Booking
To find out the nearest distributor address and to find contact numbers for the gas refilling you can visit Bharat Gas New Connection.
To transfer your connection, you can read How to Transfer Bharat Gas Connection