Bharat Gas LPG cylinders are used for household domestic cooking and commercial cooking (hotels and marriages). These gas cylinders are not available for sale commercially in the market and can only be given to agencies which distribute to the customers. This is done to stop black marketing and to avoid the fictitious shortage of gas cylinders in the market.
Here is the procedure to apply for New Bharat gas connection.
How to get a Bharat Gas new LPG connection
- One can apply online for the new LPG Connection.
- One can simply visit the nearest Bharat gas distributors with the set of required documents and get the connection at the earliest.
Read more about booking gas online : Bharat Gas Online Booking
Documents to be submitted for a new LPG connection
To get Bharat Gas New Connection, the applicant has to show certain documents for applicant identification.
- A copy of a residence proof
- A copy of a ration card
- A copy of electricity bill, telephone bill, voter card.
- A copy of passport, employers’ certificate.
After the submission of the papers, the customer will have to execute the formalities as mentioned by the distributor or the agency.
Documents which you will be receiving after obtaining new Bharat gas connection
- After payment of requisite deposit, you will be issued a subscription voucher, you need to keep it safely
- A booklet will be issued to you known as domestic consumer gas card which is also famous as a blue book or the passbook where the particulars of gas connection like details of supply and all other services will be recorded.
- An LPG safety and conservation related literature.
- The customer also needs to get a new hotplate which should be ISI marked and are available at the distributor.
Apply online for new Bharat Gas LPG Connection
- Log on to Bharat Gas website . open your account and then you will be enabled to apply online by logging on to your account. Fill the application form , then you will be receiving a call for the further processing your gas connection request.
- You can also fill the form and take the printout and visit the nearby branch with all the relevant documents. Your new Gas connection will be issued within 3 to 5 working days of time.
You can visit nearby Bharat gas branch in person and apply for the new connection. Log on to Bharat Gas locations to find the nearest Bharat gas distributor.
Allotment of Bharat Gas New Connection
Read Bharat Gas Agencies and Bharat Gas Cylinder too. Do note that allotment of Bharat gas cylinder depends on a case by case and with the long waiting queue can take months, especially if the applicant already has a gas cylinder connection.
Contact information of Bharat Gas Agency
Address: LPG Business Unit Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Bhavan II, 5th Floor4 & 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001 Phone: 022 22713814 / 022 22714000
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Plot No A5 & A6 Sector 1, Noida - 201 301 Dist Ghaziabad Phone: 0120 - 2474752, 2474735, 2474703, 2474701, 2474757/30
Emergency contact numbers: 1800 22 4344, To find out the emergency number of your nearest branch.
Ministry of Petroleum - Bharat Gas Helpline :