Birth certificate is an important document which is to be used as your residential proof. It is kind of proof in which there are information about your date of birth, place where you were born, your real name, guardians name and other major inofrmation. It is very important that you should carry this document when you are applying for passport, domicile or any other such documents that are necessary for your residential proof. It is highly important that you register the name of the child within 21 days. You can register the name to any of the nearest registration office. Before registration you need to ask for the form from hospital itself which will be sent to the registration office. It is important that you need to see all the details perfectly whether it is the name, date of birth and name of parents. If there is any error in the registration details then it should be rectified on the same time or else the original birth certificate will be issued in the same way. Applying of birth certificate in Bangalore,
Procedure to apply for birth certificate in Bangalore
- To get the birth certificate first you need to visit your nearest District Statistical Officer and check the details about your registration details so that you can apply for the certificate
- You need to pay Rs 5/- for the copy of the certificate in the statistical office.
- They will be checking all the details in the records and accordingly they will prepare the certificate.
- You need to carry some documents with your as a proof before issuing the certificate. This can help in completing the process faster.
- There are various centers from where the birth certificate can be issued. BangaloreOne also has the authority to issue certificate
Applying of birth certificate in Bangalore,
Procedure to apply for birth certificate in Bangalore through online
The birth certificate can be issued online by visiting website that is authorized to issue the certificate. One can visit www.bangaloreone.gov.in where you can apply for the birth certificate. You need to first check out your registration website to see your child’s name has been registered and accordingly you apply for birth certificate. You can do all the transaction online and have to wait for some days to get the birth certificate verified and delivered to your home.